Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
But after u told me that it is a Meego device, Googling around showed that as well.
No I did not. What I said is this

Perhaps you could show us your sources or the N9 specs running Symbian? Untill the device comes out, id est, is officially announced any conversation will be speculation.
Maybe u should read properly next time.
May I kindly suggest you do the same?

Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by chaoscreater View Post
SIGH.

On page 1, here's what some people posted:

and i don't even mind. But what i replied was targetting at "atilla" mainly. I don't mind a few criticisms here and there but that very same guy spammed 2 of my topics in 2 days, in the other topic he simply jumped in out of nowhere and told me to F* myself basically. It was random as hell, as i was having this argument with another guy and he just spammed my topic with comments after another, and now spammed this topic as well.

If u actually READ from page 1 to 4, u'll see our back & forth replies.

But w/e, i dun give a **** anymore.
Even if they where not the most intelligent and thought trough postings.. they still looks like opinions to me. And yes, i saw that other topic too.. you got aggrevated cause someone did not "hope" the same as you.

But hey.. you seams like a nice guy so i will not bother about this again.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
wikipedia was the shortest path to the source. care to elaborate what wasn't fully accurate in the wikipedia compared to the source?

yeah, just like apple announced that iPhone 4 has major design flaw and it is their fault.... (again that is why one should do some research before buying)
What i mean by Wikipedia not being accurate is coz i don't trust it fully. It's updated by users so not everything is 100% correct. And what source are you comparing Wikipedia to?? The point was that Nokia, or any company for that matter won't put up something like "we have problems with this device" OR "this device is 4/5 completed, i.e it's a prototype". That's why u don't see this on Nokia's site.

As for the iPhone, that's different. They obviously didn't tell people about the death grip. People only found out about it after they bought it, and Gizmodo even posted videos to show the problem. Because of so many users complaining about this, they had to hold another keynote to specifically addressing this issue. BUT it's NOT like they told people about it first and then people complained about it.

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
No I did not. What I said is this

May I kindly suggest you do the same?
oops sorry, i thought u were the other guy, as i was referring to this quote:

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
tl,dr
From what I skimmed above, you got a few things wrong.
1. The N9 is the first MeeGo phone, not Symbian.
2. Symbian is Open Source
my bad.

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
promised where?
i wasn't being specific on this part but it was one of Adobe's keynote presentation on their flash 10.1 working on different devices, they showed it working on one of the new Android devices as well as N900, they said it'll be coming out on it. Ya Nokia didn't actually promise this but im just saying, there were a lot of things that got cancelled for the N900. BTW u can find the video on Youtube, i cbf searching.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
What i mean by Wikipedia not being accurate is coz i don't trust it fully. It's updated by users so not everything is 100% correct. And what source are you comparing Wikipedia to?? The point was that Nokia, or any company for that matter won't put up something like "we have problems with this device" OR "this device is 4/5 completed, i.e it's a prototype". That's why u don't see this on Nokia's site.
just read my wikipedia link. there is mentioned "step 4 / 5" and straight after that a source for it (the video link I posted later).

please just stop if you don't bother finding out what we are talking about. As I said it was the shortest path to the information, not the information source itself.

As for the iPhone, that's different. They obviously didn't tell people about the death grip. People only found out about it after they bought it, and Gizmodo even posted videos to show the problem. Because of so many users complaining about this, they had to hold another keynote to specifically addressing this issue. BUT it's NOT like they told people about it first and then people complained about it.
what are you using? so nokia told about step 4/5 and it is not ok because it wasn't on a first page in every web page of internet but iPhone was ok because nothing was mentioned?

i wasn't being specific on this part but it was one of Adobe's keynote presentation on their flash 10.1 working on different devices, they showed it working on one of the new Android devices as well as N900, they said it'll be coming out on it. Ya Nokia didn't actually promise this but im just saying, there were a lot of things that got cancelled for the N900. BTW u can find the video on Youtube, i cbf searching.
I still missed the promise -part from your text....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
What i mean by Wikipedia not being accurate is coz i don't trust it fully. It's updated by users so not everything is 100% correct. .
tl;dr

The Wikipedia source is Nokia's CEO. Some of us watch Nokia's keynotes in the same way that Apple people watch Steve Jobs' keynotes so we remember these things. It has been discussed several times.

Please don't bother getting into unnecessary distracting arguments on the internet. It's totally not worth it. They steal away too much of your positive energy.

Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
chaoscreater stop talkin **** like a *****.
in the first topic someone sayd I HOPE NO.
you started to flamin on everybody idiots,stupid clowns **** this and that.
you can tell your mother **** you.
but if you say on a community forum **** all your spamming clowns.
you attack everyone.
the second topic(this one)
i didnt attack you.
i just sayed that you are talkin crap because you want to tell us there is no difference between n97 and n900.
nothing more.
and you started again to flam with sand in the vagina and the whole ****.
if you want to discuss the thing its ok.
you cann tell what you want.
but stay by the truth.
you get pissed because someone replys his opinion.
i never had problems here.
you arent the only one who get sometimes stupid comments.
this is life.
i dont know how it is in your country.
but thats how life goes.
not everyone thinks like you.
but if you're adult it isnt a problem for you.
so stop *****ing around like a pregnant whore and try to be an adult man....

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
chaoscreater stop talkin **** like a *****.
in the first topic someone sayd I HOPE NO.
you started to flamin on everybody idiots,stupid clowns **** this and that.
you can tell your mother **** you.
but if you say on a community forum **** all your spamming clowns.
you attack everyone.
the second topic(this one)
i didnt attack you.
i just sayed that you are talkin crap because you want to tell us there is no difference between n97 and n900.
nothing more.
and you started again to flam with sand in the vagina and the whole ****.
if you want to discuss the thing its ok.
you cann tell what you want.
but stay by the truth.
you get pissed because someone replys his opinion.
i never had problems here.
you arent the only one who get sometimes stupid comments.
this is life.
i dont know how it is in your country.
but thats how life goes.
not everyone thinks like you.
but if you're adult it isnt a problem for you.
so stop *****ing around like a pregnant whore and try to be an adult man....
Dude, chill. Seriously! Go play some Angry Birds or something. It's not worth it.

Originally Posted by maluka View Post
Dude, chill. Seriously! Go play some Angry Birds or something. It's not worth it.
yes you right but i don't want that people think i started this flame wars.
i never attacked him first.
he always started to flaming and says i was it.
i wouldn't have to discuss this if he would stop to say my name.
he can say what he want but i dont accept stupid lies.

Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
If you have to resort to insults and obscene similes (and yes, that was spelt correctly - NOT smilies) you have already lost the argument because you cannot maintain self-control, no matter how much technical knowledge you may have.

Some of you people have so much technical ability and knowledge here that frankly you make me feel inadequate...

If you could just get your s**t together (and yes, I spelt that on purpose to show that anyone can resort to the vernacular) and WORK together instead of using this forum as somewhere to work out your own personal neurosis and inner fears about penis size just imagine how much more could be done.

As it is, this thread has lost it's way like so many others before it...

Originally Posted by NokTokDaddy View Post
If you have to resort to insults and obscene similes (and yes, that was spelt correctly - NOT smilies) you have already lost the argument because you cannot maintain self-control, no matter how much technical knowledge you may have.

Some of you people have so much technical ability and knowledge here that frankly you make me feel inadequate...

If you could just get your s**t together (and yes, I spelt that on purpose to show that anyone can resort to the vernacular) and WORK together instead of using this forum as somewhere to work out your own personal neurosis and inner fears about penis size just imagine how much more could be done.

As it is, this thread has lost it's way like so many others before it...
i would love to see how you would acting if someone would say lies and crap about you.
anw who was speakin about penis?
maybe you have some deep inner fears?
think about it

Closed Thread

Tags
stop thinking