Active Topics

Notices

thanks a lot i just finished book 1-5 in about 2 hours and i like it as much now as i did when i played them 25 years ago. keep up the good work

The Following User Says Thank You to pannkaksfest For This Useful Post:
Very cool project sakya. I didn't know these books existed but they are sure fun!

I'm trying to change the font size in the settings (overriding the CSS) but it doesn't seem to work. Changing the colors seems to work fine.

Thanks a lot for this great piece of software. The N900 is the perfect device to enjoy these books. Now whenever I'm bored I can just take it out of my pocket and dive right into Magnamund. Your interface is near perfect, it takes out all of the painful combat and inventory management so the player can focus on story and choices. Great !

I beginning book 3, and I think I've spotted a minor glitch. According to book 3's rules, we are supposed to be given a bag of money at the beginning of the adventure (10+1d10 crowns), which is added to the crowns remaining from previous adventures if applicable. I was not given that money. Besides, having been robbed by the rat-like creatures in book 2, I begin book 3 totally broke !

And do you have any estimate for the next series of books ? Have you finished your code updates ? I'm not very fluent in C++, but if you need help with book scripting I could maybe find some time to lend you a hand...

The Following User Says Thank You to Nnexxus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Originally Posted by Nnexxus View Post
I beginning book 3, and I think I've spotted a minor glitch. According to book 3's rules, we are supposed to be given a bag of money at the beginning of the adventure (10+1d10 crowns), which is added to the crowns remaining from previous adventures if applicable. I was not given that money.
I'll check this, thanks.

And do you have any estimate for the next series of books ? Have you finished your code updates ? I'm not very fluent in C++, but if you need help with book scripting I could maybe find some time to lend you a hand...
I'm sorry I don't know: at the moment I'm very busy with my job and I don't have a lot of spare time.

Thanks for answering so quickly. No problem, I was just wondering if I could hope to continue the journey soon, now I won't get my hopes up !
If you need help with book scripting, just let me know and I'll give it a try.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nnexxus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
If you need help with book scripting, just let me know and I'll give it a try.
Thanks as soon as the code is finished then I might need your help.
Maybe you could script book 7 while I finish book 6.

Hi is there any chance of getting new books?
Thanks!!

The Following User Says Thank You to guilledoc For This Useful Post:
bump BUMP

CC syndrome, sadly.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

I'm not complaining
Just a simply answer you'll never ever get any more books should have been enough and I really thanks a lot to @Sakya for what he gives us allready
PD I'm neither fighting you