Notices

Damn. With an update from extras i got today i have the same problem again: neither hardware keys nor touchscreen works. (Yeah i pressed hard enough and EVERYWHERE). Plus there is no sound, so i know something is going wrong. Unfortunately unlike last time, uninstalling and reinstalling does not help

Originally Posted by zeez View Post
Damn. With an update from extras i got today i have the same problem again: neither hardware keys nor touchscreen works. (Yeah i pressed hard enough and EVERYWHERE). Plus there is no sound, so i know something is going wrong. Unfortunately unlike last time, uninstalling and reinstalling does not help
Looking at the source code, there is no way it can happen, so I guess you are doing something wrong again. Just to be sure, check the gconf values under /apps/ines and post them here, although those values cannot lead to a problem you are observing.

hello,

is ines actually the best snes/famicom emulator ? and which one can handle .smc's?

thanks a bunch

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
iNES is a NES emulator, not SNES...

yay I stand corrected.

so no snes emu for the n810 yet?

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Search a little

There is one, but kinda slow...

It doesn't start games for me. When I start to play a game, the application just closes

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Atlanta, GA
To resurrect a dead thread (better than a new one I suppose) the sound issue is quite annoying, Seems to be the white noise generator.

http://burntelectrons.org/maemo-ines-glitch.mp3

I recorded Zelda as played by an emulator on a PC, and then by iNES on the 810.

Posts: 170 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Norway
Do you need anythign special to get this working? I get no sound and the controls dont work (only in the menu) for both dpad, touch screen and BT keyoard

Originally Posted by Cptnodegard View Post
Do you need anythign special to get this working? I get no sound and the controls dont work (only in the menu) for both dpad, touch screen and BT keyoard
You do not need anything special, just a working ROM image. My guess is that the ROM images you are trying to run are somehow broken.