Active Topics

Notices

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by samipower View Post
what are you saying??
I don't understand a word of what you're saying besides this part, so I'll stick with what I know.

What am I saying? How about modern games, gaming networks like OpenFeint, and more games tailor made for the platform. Hell, add support (reach out to them) for Unity3D based games. The dearth of native games is quite telling - Nokia didn't approach anybody other than Rovio. The 3D games out on the N900 were games I played a long time ago. Once I finish a game, I'm done with it. Nostalgia can last only so long.

You may be impressed by playing a decade old game, but when it was out, I played Quake 3, online, with friends by the ton. I don't want to play by myself, forever alone, on a telephone/internet tablet with hacked mouse capabilities and on a much smaller screen at a resolution I'd rather not play - read: less than my desktop or smaller than television.

Again, I'm not exactly a fan of emulation any more. MAME was impressive perhaps a few years ago. The novelty has worn thin, I've played the games I loved 10, 15 or 20 years ago; time to move forward.

Last edited by gerbick; 2011-01-10 at 16:34.

Posts: 468 | Thanked: 775 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hereford, England
Originally Posted by samipower View Post

you need 4 cores phenom 2 or intel i 7 for a pc recent game

Just wondering which game(s) require a core i7?

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I don't understand a word of what you're saying besides this part, so I'll stick with what I know
Same here .

Sorry Samipower, but all I could see in your post was that you were spitting out names of Emulators at me and telling me to buy another Phone because I dare to have an observation about the N900 that goes against the Status Quo.

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I just want my Chu Chu Rocket...
its a shockwave flash game..
heres a free clone:
http://www.gonendo.com/flash/chuchu/#