Posts: 143 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Stockholm, Sweden
For some reason, it doesn't show up on the Ovi Store when I access from my phone and shows when I log in using my computer! :/

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Croatia

The Following User Says Thank You to brera For This Useful Post:
amorek13

Thanks. I already have weatherbug installed and running on my N900.

However what i can't understand is why weatherbug doesn't appear when browsing with n900 microb even after clearing cache and cookies and selecting applications / new.
Only my pc can see it in ovistore.

Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
ovistore is useless... I can't understand why we have to use this pice of [####] to install Applications for your N900?

Okay, 1995 was it okay. And it could look good at a marketing presentation. But we have 2010 and very good working repositories.

So why they have not uploaded Weatherbug to Maemo Extras?

It's annoying to get forced to use ovi-store to get such a great software on our Device!

About Weatherbug..

It's a really nice app. but I'd like the satview to default to "IR Sattelite" instead of the as far as I can judge quite useless (in Denmark at least) "US Dobbler Rader".

Also, if I switch to "IR Sattelite" it seems to drop back to the default "US Dobbler Rader" after some time..

Any hints on this?

Also, what is the camera-view supposed to do? I only get "No camera data"..

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by haj View Post
Also, what is the camera-view supposed to do? I only get "No camera data"..
From what I've read, it should be the view outside your local weather station. Presumably yours doesn't have a camera.

Actually the settings are in ~/.config/AWS/WeatherBug.conf

It's pretty straigt forward to edit..

Posts: 199 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Canada
I don't know what to make out of this app. It doesn't seem to be showing the correct temperature in my area. It's reporting 6 degrees celsius when I know it's not that cold. It's a summer midafternoon today in Toronto !

Originally Posted by brera View Post
Download link for weatherbug: http://store.ovi.com/content/36046?c...a=applications
hello brera.....i followed your instructions and got to the download link but each time i do this a message comes to my mobile and says the following....Ovi Store:mrnikpal has shared Weatherbug with you.http://store.ovi.mobi/content/36046.....this seems to be taking me back to the same place...am i doing something wrong....regards nik

hello itsandrew.....thank you so much...followed your instructions and BINGO....!you are wonderful...regards nik