Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by pelago View Post
I realise this is a false alarm, but what you're seeing is a little odd. I wonder why it's showing you an update you already have?
That's usually because you've replaced one of the core files with a different version (either upgrade or downgrade). For example, if you've installed the modified libsoup2 for SSL support in knots2 (which, last I checked, is at a lower version than the one included with the current firmware).

ok, of I'm install this apps... and late it's ussd not works. I'm used this programm because I'm can't call to all number as finished with # ...

Last edited by lionlionov; 2010-03-29 at 17:52.

Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by lionlionov View Post
ok, of I'm install this apps... and late it's ussd not works. I'm used this programm because I'm can't call to all number as finished with # ...
USSD Widget is your friend.

It's was quastion ???

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by lionlionov View Post
It's was quastion ???
what was a question?

Either you have installed it and have problems? (if so please post in the ussd threads) or you need to be able to use numbers with *'s #'s etc, then you need the ussd widget
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Lol this thread is really misleading people to keep posting "Nothing in xxxxx"

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by kojacker View Post
Wer is dis firm wires?? i want wrapz arond ma usb connektor! who is know?!

I can haz firm wires Ova This Airs?? who is know? who is know? who is.. someone delete this thread already lol :P
I literally laughed out loud at this one several times! "i want wrapz around ma usb connektor!" lololololololololololol Instant Classic!

Man...now I am late for work.....

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Mobile
While i can safely say there appears to be no new firmwire update for the n900 in the cafe i am sending this from, i am unable to verify it is the same all over the entire country.

I am so impressed by those who were able to complete such a task!

I just guess what will happen when the new firwmare will really come out

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by nicola.mfb View Post
I just guess what will happen when the new firwmare will really come out
APRIL FOOL!!! lol... that's when it coming out!

Tags
delete this thread