Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
@ moudy91: I have not added any file because I have easy-chroot installed and it already provides a sudoers file enabling sudo for all commands. But there is no need to send you any file, it just has to contain only that line I have written.
You may install easy-chroot so you get its sudoers file deployed.
i have sudoers file in /etc but which extension i need to add, TXT or what ?
i know how to add that command line but my question is which file i need to add this line.
thank you again

You have to create a new file, not edit.

I'll explain step by step.

Open XTerm, become root by "sudo gainroot" (you must have rootsh package installed). Go to /etc/sudoers.d dir with "cd /etc/sudoers.d". Create a text file with this command (requires leafpad, otherwise get the editor you prefear) "leafpad nosudopass.sudoers". Type "user ALL = NOPASSWD: ALL" and tap on title>save. Close leafpad and on the same terminal window (with root access so) type "update-sudoers". In this way the /etc/sudoers file will be recreated including the file we have just created. /etc/sudoers is a file, /etc/sudoers.d is a directory containing sudoers file needed by apps.

Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
You have to create a new file, not edit.

I'll explain step by step.

Open XTerm, become root by "sudo gainroot" (you must have rootsh package installed). Go to /etc/sudoers.d dir with "cd /etc/sudoers.d". Create a text file with this command (requires leafpad, otherwise get the editor you prefear) "leafpad nosudopass.sudoers". Type "user ALL = NOPASSWD: ALL" and tap on title>save. Close leafpad and on the same terminal window (with root access so) type "update-sudoers". In this way the /etc/sudoers file will be recreated including the file we have just created. /etc/sudoers is a file, /etc/sudoers.d is a directory containing sudoers file needed by apps.
i just make what you told me step by step and after all i did nothing happens, the ussdquery.py don't work,same error ( Couldn't init modem )
and this is the file that i did created. extension TXT then i did put it in /etc/sudoers.d and after that " update-sudoers "
and even i restart my device but still the same.
do you have another way, please.
thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt nosudopass.txt (24 Bytes, 71 views)

moudy91, I'm sorry if it made confusion, but I had replied to Erazor pointing out how the correct way to change sudoers is, not fixing the ussdquery :/