Active Topics

Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Lol funny thing is that the sgs2 version worked and the sgs didn't.
BTW I have encountered the same of what's happening to you last night. While NITDroid is booting, and the Android logo is flashing, your LED lights in red, and then once you get the homescreen your phone reboots right?
I solved that by a complete reflash of my phone, and then installing NITDroid all over again.

The Following User Says Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post:
hey ammyt please give me link for GOF2 coz i have Downloaded 3 times but this B/W screen problem itching me all other things working fine but astroids, Space Stations and Ships looking B/W.

Has anyone managed to get the sixaxis controller running on NITDroid? Many of the onlive games need controllers

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by ammyt View Post
Lol funny thing is that the sgs2 version worked and the sgs didn't.
BTW I have encountered the same of what's happening to you last night. While NITDroid is booting, and the Android logo is flashing, your LED lights in red, and then once you get the homescreen your phone reboots right?
I solved that by a complete reflash of my phone, and then installing NITDroid all over again.
lol, yes, so its not an usb related problem but just an unrelated coincidence, unfortunately reflashing is out of the question for me, even when i repaire my usb, it would take me a month of hard work to get my maemo to a state of perfection it is now(and of which a have a backup image)

ill try manual reinstal of android, if that doesn't work its bye bye android for me

Last edited by GrimyHR; 2011-12-10 at 15:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
UPDATE!
Galaxy On Fire 2 works best version 1.0.4 (XPERIA PLAY)
Use with QUALCOMM plugin.

But god the graphics of the TEGRA version were tear-dropping (but no cRaCk )

UPDATE
Most RAM EATER games lags because of low ram, because swap is much slower than ram.

TO PLAY GAMES SMOOTHER WITHOUT LAGS INSTALL
RAM-Manager-Pro (google it)
Then open it, wait 4-5 secs for gui to appear, select HARD GAMING and press confirm and WAIT about 10-20 sec (Seems like stuck but its not) until ROOT PERMISSION asked, select ok and WAIT again about 5-10s. When applied messege appear click ok and enjoy.

Check with
FRUIT NINJA (MArket)
Asphalt 6 HD (motorola A955 Droid 2 version, data downloaded by itself)

"someone" mentioned that already:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=50

Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
"someone" mentioned that already:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=50
Sorry I didnt see it.
I will let it as confirmation if you dont mind.

i don't mind about the post per se, i'm just a firm believer that everyone should read the whole thread before posting anything in it(unless the thread in question is of epic proportions, then it would be just crazy )

The Following User Says Thank You to GrimyHR For This Useful Post:
Posts: 63 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
Guys,
I successfully installed gta 3 v 1.1 (which supports powerVR). sometimes it lags but my cpu is not overclocked and i don't have chainfire. The main problem is the multitouch support. Can somebody tell me if i can remmap keyboard keys like webos games?