Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Hey guys,

I am a little confused, which steps do I need to follow to reinstall Wazapp that way I don't get the connecting issue. I have read the last few pages but I can't find the info I'm after.

Much appreciated
by reading Wazapp wiki http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-11-05 at 06:06.

Do I just install the new revised version?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by Rob32R View Post
Do I just install the new revised version?
Ya just install the new version...You don't need to do anything else...

Done!!!! Thank you so much Wazapp team!

I don't what we would do without you guys!!!

Thats for the update and fix its super smooth!

With regards to the contact sync... i think it works now. Well at least for me... most times.

I was asked by the app to re-register as some other people here, it completly screwed the APP, there's no human way to register again nothing works (bluestacks, android tablet, etc) only way for me to use whatsapp is on my tablet. After desinstalling it there I tried using the same 3 digit code on my n9 and doesn't work. It seems it is a dead end.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
@ GBlaster ,Wait 1 or 2 days then reinstall and register ur cell nr again, after u cleaned ur device from all whazzap related software, worked for me.

Originally Posted by aQUICK1 View Post
@ GBlaster ,Wait 1 or 2 days then reinstall and register ur cell nr again, after u cleaned ur device from all whazzap related software, worked for me.
I'll do that for sure, however I think this time's different! Because the "try me" button always worked and now it's not working

I wonder what's up with this registry process? how come nobody has been able to fix it? Anyway I'll stick to my tablet meanwhile...but it is a shame. I'll keep you posted if I manage to find a solution.

Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Thanx for the Fix Devs, what I picked up:
-On the previous version I had chats to myself for testing, now I can't delete it, and my name on Contacts Screen has no Image, but on settings it's there!

Edit: Problems I experienced only needed a Reboot!

Last edited by Muzimak; 2012-11-05 at 08:10.

Posts: 67 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Germany
Great Job, Tarek!!!

Thank You and thanks to the whole Wazapp Team!

I've donated some time ago, but I'll do it again today, when I'm back home!

Best Regards,

Jaracz

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp