Notices

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Nidderau,Hessen , Germany
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Thanx for the Fix Devs, what I picked up:
-I seems us N9 users now show as always online on other phones, this was fixed on the latest build by Cepi.
-Some names have disappeared, on Chat menu U only see messages with no contact and name. These messages cannot be deleted.
-About the Cyan Bubble, it work if U go to settings and manually select it.

Other than that all feels much smoother now thanx.
i had that issue with not displayed images/names in chat menu too, a restart fixed it for me .

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
I want 2 report a bug
when i switch from wifi to 3G or vice versal my wazzup is stuck on offline a never connect again unless i restart wazzup

The Following User Says Thank You to rAsMi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ The Home of Cheese and Chocolate
hi

thanks for the new wazapp!!!!!!

but i have a problem: when i install the new version and i start it (after reboot my phone) the app starts, no problem. when i synch contacts, the only cantact i get is the one from the last conversation. and the phone is freezing! its not possible to quit the app, to chanche between contacts - conversation - settings - nothing......

so i turn off the phone, turn it on, start wazapp and... the same problem.

letet all thngs from the old version... like a have done it the last times by changin the wazapp versions...

help...

thank you and gregards

The Following User Says Thank You to cj3b For This Useful Post:
Same problem as cj3b's! Rechecked contacts, reinstalled many times, nothing helps.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
One suggestion:

The attach media pop-up should follow the system's theme design as in the toolbar at the bottom follows the system's design instead of the current white and grey combo...

My 2 cents...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 92 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ China
the translation of Wazzap (accounts) didn't add to new version?

i have a prblem
when the wazapp is down am rigesterd my phone number in msi i pad then when wazzap come back i try to rigester it back on my n9 phone it didnt work and give me (Registration fail-too-recent:XXX)
am wait for 10 hours then i try again and same problem still
delete my acount in msi but no result and i use bluestacks but it say that i login and try again later
any help
sorry for my bad E

I confirmed that the receiving message time was wrong again..it follow device current time instead of actual message time..*shrug*

https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/issues/40 this issue deserve to be open back

i can't record voice as previous build.... https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/pull/125

Originally Posted by mo7amadq View Post
i have a prblem
when the wazapp is down am rigesterd my phone number in msi i pad then when wazzap come back i try to rigester it back on my n9 phone it didnt work and give me (Registration fail-too-recent:XXX)
am wait for 10 hours then i try again and same problem still
delete my acount in msi but no result and i use bluestacks but it say that i login and try again later
any help
sorry for my bad E
what's the XXX actual number?

Last edited by soryuuha; 2012-11-05 at 08:11.

Originally Posted by soryuuha View Post
I confirmed that the receiving message time was wrong again..it follow device current time instead of actual message time..*shrug*

https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/issues/40 this issue deserve to be open back

i can't record voice as previous build.... https://github.com/tgalal/wazapp/pull/125

what's the XXX actual number?
its give me deferent xxx
once 1 once 30

I tried to register using my Nokia N8 to get the code but instead of 3 digits, the code i'm getting is 6 digits!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp