Notices

Originally Posted by CarM14 View Post
hey, this fail message means the minutes you have to wait until regiwteer again, i always try voice method, is quicker, but this error means that you have to wait 1 minute o 30 depending on the number you get (this case is one) i hope this help you both!
did tried all the options. after 30 minutes waiting more 30 minutes and some more 30 minutes...since yesterday.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by mo7amadq View Post
yes that is the problem

but how i can loged off ???
Try with that bluestacks. If you have whatsapp account there, delete it.

also i have the same problem , delete the account didn't solve the problem
also i install youwave to log in but also same thing in youwave it failed also so ? how to fix it ?

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
Latest compiled language pack is always here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/oxmkk1vnru8p8v2/i18n.tar.gz
Doesn't seem to be the script you used to link to....

Folks should just use the provided deb ...... It pulls them automatically.
Oh in that case I can forget the whole thing if you think having that 2nd approach is redundant? Certainly seems that way...

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-11-05 at 15:21. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by torcida View Post
Ok... But there is still nothing (no message) and I've tried it more than once... Sometimes it shows me "1" or "30", just like you said.
ve sure you are typing your number correctly, first, try the sms, if dont, try voice (it should tell you 1 minute to wait) wait the minute (almost exactly!!) the try the voice registration again, I recommend to do this steps after rebooting your phone good luck, thats how it worked for me twice

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Apeldoorn, Netherlands
So, I've 'upgraded' from the N900 to the N9 and was using Yappari on the N900. When I try to register (with the same number) on the N9, I keep getting the 'Fail too recent' error. Even after 8 hours... I don't know anymore what to do, anyone?

Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
Doesn't seem to be the script you used to link to....

Oh in that case I can forget the whole thing if you think having that 2nd approach is redundant? Certainly seems that way...
Well I would suggest that unless someone is too paranoid to trust a third party deb and wants to manually enter all commands in terminal. I guess automatic way is easier. One can always extract the deb, take the script, see what it does and enter those commands.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brkn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
@To all translators for German (Germany):
Leute, bitte übersetzt nur dann, wenn ihr wirklich sicher im Umgang mit der deutschen Rechtschreibung und Grammatik seid.
So eilig haben wir es mit dem Übersetzen nicht und ich denke jeder will lieber eine gute und professionelle als eine schnell, aber dafür schlampig erstellte Übersetzung. brkn und ich mussten jetzt schon öfter die Übersetzungen korrigieren und simpelste Fehler entfernen (mir sind z.B. ziemlich oft "Deppenleerzeichen" untergekommen).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Best Isaac For This Useful Post:
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Argentina
Guys, No sound on notifications receipt, did clean install, I chose the sounds and nothing, because it can be?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Spocreton View Post
Guys, No sound on notifications receipt, did clean install, I chose the sounds and nothing, because it can be?
Tarek clearly said you should restart your device for that. Including the red boxes issue.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp