Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
The end of the new beginning!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-08-19 at 22:49.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Still here.

Can't take of the masks outside for a cocktail or a beer in Victoria, Austraila. Wtf

71 cases found the last 24 hours. Try to eradicate every covid case is tricky even if you don't have land borders. Will indeed be interesting to see what will happen.

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-08-23 at 15:01.

Posts: 1,703 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
In Finland have been near a thousand per day and bars open and the terrace area filled with people without masks drinking and hugging etc. Covid has spread with 25-35 ages. People are thired of this situation and do not mind or care anymore. It is understandable.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Sounds good. A few jabs, a beer and less fear.

And some luck is needed.

Most annoying is that the waves. Never smooth sailing for long before an outbreak in some parts of the world.

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-08-24 at 14:31.

Is the jedi council replaced by a Sith board here at TMO or who is running the show. They are doing an excellent job anyway to keep it up and running.

I think juiceme is the jedi.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I think juiceme is the jedi.

He seems to be a fair and good dude. If he have the magic keys to tmo we are in good hands. The only mistake he has done is to not hang around in this thread, in this forum, in this game. The center of the universe.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
In Finland have been near a thousand per day and bars open and the terrace area filled with people without masks drinking and hugging etc. Covid has spread with 25-35 ages. People are thired of this situation and do not mind or care anymore. It is understandable.
People think with 2 jabs they're finally safe, after over a year of masks and restrictions.
They're too tired, too overfed with bad news, to consider Delta variant anymore.
Even in my work place, where masks are mandatory, it is being shrugged off, enforced only when customers are present.
It sickens me.
I mean what are we, babies? C'mon, it's not that hard. Just a few more weeks... months... and then I think: what if there's no end in sight?

I have to say that I'm not sure what you are saying exactly...

Personally I dont think there is an end. It will be a yearly vaccine available as a seasonal flue and for the masks and stuff will slowly fade away. Until the next virus comes along...

What would William Wallace say?

Remove your mask and you may die. Mask up and you may live... at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now...

would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here as young men and tell the viruses that they may take our lives but they will never take our freedom!

Last edited by Dave999; 2021-08-26 at 20:18.

It is a hard thing to figure out what is wise and what is foolish.

It may well be that coming generations can't believe how stupid people were with this virus, trying to prevent it from spreading and making economy to collapse and everybody wearing masks.

Or they will praise the ones that helped the mankind survive and who learned to obey in a crisis situation, which may be something far more destructive in the future.

I like this situation. If it would have taken my job away or close people would have died or made a suicide, then not. But I mean that this whole thing has forced people to think differently and it has taken everyone away from their comfort zone.

And what amount of new conspiracy theories we now have!!!

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson