Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by henry91 View Post
it loads the green when loading conversations
I can't see nothing in green......only white , when conversation loading only white..?

Did i am the only one with this problem...? please let me know
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-06 at 00:41.

Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
I can't see nothing in green......only white , when conversation loading only white..?

Did i am the only one with this problem...? please let me know
Mine loads only in gray/white too, I thought it was the new splash not very appealing. I like the second idea you posted, I would only change the icon with phone in green/circle in white fixed and the green part of the icon completing in circle for the loading process

The Following User Says Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Still the same issue...

Originally Posted by torcida View Post
Hello,

thank you for the update!!

Can someone tell me what about this ("Failed" message):

Cheers

Originally Posted by torcida View Post
Hello,

thank you for the update!!

Can someone tell me what about this ("Failed" message):

Cheers
Try 0176... for your phone number. I think that is whats meant here.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
@Dazsa

Or we keep it simple an tight and we can also this one

then when the words loading coming the green dots coming dot for dot . . . . . .

Edit : maybe the icon a little bit bigger......i don't no....it's a tast
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-06 at 01:55.

I like the loading screen like it is right now in latest release. nice and slim. fits good into the overall systems look.

The Following User Says Thank You to smoof For This Useful Post:
@devs

i noticed that Wazapp requesting for internet connection almost similar to Mail app's behavior...no?

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
Nightly build released:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/26659227/ha...2012_armel.deb

* Translations
* Better performance with background image selected
* Emoji pressAndHold add new emoji without closing dialog
* Can show yourself in contacts
* Recent tab in emoji dialog
* Bubble colors selector in settings
* Another splash screen (Cepi asked to change it)
* Small changes also
GREAT build! Only thing Id ask for is the sync contacts feature from your previous build and on your splash screen, the round loading circle that fills up when contacts and conversations are loading. Many thanks for the improvements!

@devs
First of all, thanks for all the hard work and great app! I'm full of gratitude, but won't spam here with it
Now the issues
It's unclear (for me) now, how do wazapp uses/requires internet connection now? For ex. if I switch between 3G and wifi and all current connections lost, then wazapp just stays offline forever. Maybe I miss something here, but before protocol change wazapp manages to auto-reconnect itself back online after a couple of minutes in similar cases. But now it just stays silently offline and the only way to be online again is to restart the app. I think it would be a worth idea to implement 'force connection' function when I tap on green wazapp icon in bottom left corner or on 'offline' status label or drag down chats list (like in twitter apps) or whatever. Manual control over connection in addition to auto-deducing methods seems very plausible to me.
And the second appeal. Please, make a chat font settings tunable. I just want to make it bold, like i did in SMS app via N9 QTweak.
Thanks in advance

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to universe_entity For This Useful Post:
All those fail to register errors have nothing to do with wazapp. Whatsapp is never meant to be used on multiple devices for one account. This problem usually occur with users changing SIMs over different phones. Whatsapp may have gotten smarter with blocking this. Try deleting your Whatsapp account before you try to re-register on another phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kein For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp