Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
LOL I'm not a die-hard you tool, I just find it very difficult to tolerate stupidity.
So I get sucked into countering your lame thought bubbles.
I've never had an issue with other posters who are disappointed one way or another.*
Because they back-up what they're not happy about with logic.
Sure I'll counter if I disagree with their rationale...
But that's the essence of a worthwhile discussion, a concept you don't
understand.
*heck I've been one of them!
Sigh.......
Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
So what you and all the N9 lovers are saying is that anyone who comes on here and slags off this stupid device is a troll... you lot make me laugh more than a good comedy.

Ok i do not want the N9 and that makes me a TROLL in the eyes of the N9 lovers then so be it.... do you honestly think i care .

And yes your right about one thing... but it is YOU lot that say the same thing over and over and over... I LOVE THE N9 wash rinse repeat wash rinse repeat your all qwackers really you lot need to go see a doctor .

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
.....On a brighter note, I see the resident spammer (sybil)l_uk is now spamming the spam threads.
I lol'd...

fight fire with fire......

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by onethreealpha View Post
.....On a brighter note, I see the resident spammer (sybil)l_uk is now spamming the spam threads.
I lol'd...

fight fire with fire......
You are one very stupid individual 100%.

Be a RESPONSIBLE member and report the spammers like i am doing so they get removed.

Posts: 434 | Thanked: 990 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Australia
had to click on the "view post" button just to see what retaaaarded shite you'd come up with in response....

Assumption is the mother of all fcuk ups you ignorant fool.
what makes you think I don't report them.

anyway, in the words of reggie:

"As always, if you see a spam post, don't bother replying to it. Just use the 'Report This' link and report it. No need to report all the posts of the same spammer. Just report one and we have a tool to delete all of its posts, ban it and its IP, and add its IP to the vbStopForum database so other forums using the plugin get protected as well."

if you actually bothered to read any of the threads you post your inane rubbish on, you might have picked up this little gem of wisdom from the forum owner......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onethreealpha For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Interesting article about NOKIA suppliers.....when it goes bad it rolls down the hill...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...092381126.html

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
The Nokier N9
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed he kept saying 'Nokier'

Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Nokia, you give us a number of half-baked stock applications that will probably need to be replaced by unpaid community developers (since there is no source code)
That's assuming you CAN even replace them without b0rking up the OS, like old Maemo kept doing everytime you tried to REPLACE the apps. You couldn't. You had to keep ADDING apps and using them instead--but you could never actually remove and replace some of their built-in apps. Nokia really spends a LOT of time and money making SURE you have to use that closed-source crap on an open-source OS... and we're not even talking about drivers. I wouldn't be surprised if that continues to be the case despite all the assurances I kept getting in the past that Harmattan would be different. :P

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
In two weeks Sweden will change to 31 October

Anyone hint of a good androidphone with NFC!?
It looks like the Nexus S on Sprint is a pretty good choice.. and then there's the Samsung Galaxy S2--THAT seems like an all-around hot phone! My personal favorite will be the Nexus Prime, which will also have an NFC and will ship with Ice Cream Sandwich (Andriod 4.0?). I guess a bunch of newer Android phone are going to start coming with them standard. A bit too early right now to really push NFC on Android as a particular selling point, though.

Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
The marketing masterminds are @ it again....
Nokia N9 Show Yourself - Retail Ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldh_A...layer_embedded
Masterminds? The same guys that brought us commercials that showed us someone fishing and made NO contextual sense to their devices? The same guys that brought us cheapy looking "Transformer" knock-off commercials? The same guys that brought us these tacky commercials lately for the N9--to which I would add this one. This doesn't really sell the N9-tells us very, very little--and the repeated "yeah" in what I'm supposed to assume is "music" is quickly annoying. :P I hope they run better spots than this.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
With so many KIRFs floating around in that part of the world I think they kind of have to start off every phone review like that you know like, "this is the Samsungier galaxy s 2" or "this is the Nokier N9" or motorolier atrix.

Another online retailer
http://www.m2cmobile.com/products.php?N9_MeeGo

Last edited by aironeous; 2011-09-27 at 06:12.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed he kept saying 'Nokier'
I'm guessing you haven't met many Aussies?

As for the video, it's standard marketing, the PR drones don't actually know anything about the device, their job is to entice the masses not to inform them.

The Following User Says Thank You to mi82 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Why is that marketing guys prefer to produce adverts that tell you as little as possible about the item they want you to buy. This is how adverts should be done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jccmgOqHSk
no, like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRil6iP4GXw

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
no, like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRil6iP4GXw
Sad really that the N9 now includes some of those iDon'ts.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????