Posts: 127 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Wales
Scud batteries are $30. Thought they were under 10?

Nokia N900 - Kernel V47 OC'd at 1.15mhz, CSSU, BleedingEdge, 64gb, H-E-N.

Need a ROM for an emulator on the N900? Then send me a message and Thank me in return.

If I help you somehow in a post then please press thanks next to it!

Message me @ Dale_Foster_1099@Hotmail.com
Xbox @ Pyro1099
Last.fm @ Pyro1099
Twitter @ Pyro1099

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by Pyro1099 View Post
Scud batteries are $30. Thought they were under 10?
did you try the link, because you must note when you do, that you almost always have to buy at least 2x, like this, here you buy 3x for 32$

Last edited by dr_frost_dk; 2011-06-08 at 14:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
Ahh thats annoying. Thanks for the quick reply. So I can't get just one Scud battery? I have to but a lot for $30 with 3 Scud batteries?

Need a ROM for an emulator on the N900? Then send me a message and Thank me in return.

Xbox @ Pyro1099
Last.fm @ Pyro1099
Twitter @ Pyro1099

Well right now you can buy 1x from Lucia Lui's Store here and this is a top rated seller

The Following User Says Thank You to dr_frost_dk For This Useful Post:
same experience on aliexpress as pigro. money down the drain. i'm avoiding aliexpress like the plague now (same goes for alibaba since they are related).

Thanks. I might not buy now til I'm sure I want to risk buying from Aliexpress, but chances are I will after I get my 6 Halo novels to come through from Amazon and after I get my 7th Halo novel "Cryptum" when it is available.

Xbox @ Pyro1099
Last.fm @ Pyro1099
Twitter @ Pyro1099

Originally Posted by droll View Post
same experience on aliexpress as pigro. money down the drain. i'm avoiding aliexpress like the plague now (same goes for alibaba since they are related).
which seller did you buy from, i want to put down as many as possible thats good or bad, it's under the link to aliexpress in post #1

Of course decision is always up to You, but "avoiding" aliexpress because You were scammed is somehow like avoiding ebay or even any food store, cause one of them sold You out of date food.

Remember, that this site only "help" to make contact between You and seller, You can make good transaction, or get scammed - usually the second come when You don't do "homework" properly. Of course I'm not defending ebay or alibaba, cause honestly, they're not doing enough to really stop bad sellers - no economical interest for them, for example in fighting fake pendrive sellers.

Still, buying wisely, You can save much money, even with troubles from time to time (after years of online buying, I dont remember real money loss for at least 2 years now). Not to mention getting something umavaible to You @ local market, like scud batteries quality.

/Estel

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Of course decision is always up to You, but "avoiding" aliexpress because You were scammed is somehow like avoiding ebay or even any food store, cause one of them sold You out of date food.

Remember, that this site only "help" to make contact between You and seller, You can make good transaction, or get scammed - usually the second come when You don't do "homework" properly. Of course I'm not defending ebay or alibaba, cause honestly, they're not doing enough to really stop bad sellers - no economical interest for them, for example in fighting fake pendrive sellers.

Still, buying wisely, You can save much money, even with troubles from time to time (after years of online buying, I dont remember real money loss for at least 2 years now). Not to mention getting something umavaible to You @ local market, like scud batteries quality.

/Estel
what you mentioned is only true if there is no other choice. if there is choice, i would go to another food store. anyway, part of the blame is with me since i didn't do the homework properly. i'll be more careful next time.

Last edited by droll; 2011-06-09 at 06:16.

Originally Posted by dr_frost_dk View Post
which seller did you buy from, i want to put down as many as possible thats good or bad, it's under the link to aliexpress in post #1
bought it from this seller -> http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/106300

my fault for not checking the seller's history.

Tags
battery, battery test, best battery, good bad ugly, modding, mugen battery, scud battery, tool got banned, yasirrfc