Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 159 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Romania, Cluj-Napoca
Maybe you could reduce the amount of traffic used ! I loaded Sociality yesterday using Mobile Internet and I was surprised it used almost 2 Mb without even loading up the News Feed !

Any word on improving the chat functionality? Coz for me it just takes too long to see whos online, which kind of removes the use of it

People go offline before it says they were ever online.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

why use the chat function when you can use maemo built in messenger for facebook chat.

the chat works? I only get an black screen

its now blank.... its not functioning.....

Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Eindhoven
Great app . It has all the functionality I need, and is much easier to use than the Facebook website on an N900.

Just one thing is a bit annoying: every time I tap the sociality icon on my desktop, it opens the app and logs me out. Afterwards I have to fill in my username and password. It does not remember them.

Does everybody have this problem, and is there a way to avoid having to log in every time?

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Holland
When switching connection while app is running (in background) the connection popup keeps coming . . .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carlito For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
When switching connection while app is running (in background) the connection popup keeps coming . . .
same issue here

The Following User Says Thank You to ayos! For This Useful Post:
Posts: 356 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Poland
guys
where does the places functionality take data from? how can I add a new place through other service?

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ North West England
Am using v0.3-1 (most recent firmware too) and can't accept friend requests. I get the alert that there's one pending, go to Friends > Requests, click on the requester's name, takes me to Facebook (I log in if not already) and click Confirm. I then get 'something has gone wrong.' If I then check on facebook site and request still pending.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to itambrose For This Useful Post:

Tags
facebook, facebook client