Notices

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Hi Coderus,
For the first time I experienced some issues with your nightly_10112012_hotfix_armel version I downloaded yesterday night:

* Notification sound doesn't work only vibrates (it was working perfectly up to one .deb before).
* When my cel is in stanby and someone sends me two messages, I get two notification bubbles, this used to be per contact not per message:

I think I'll go back to the previous one (even if the change of status did not work on that one) until I wait for a fix. Thanks!

Hi Dazsa ,

Will you tell me from witch build this notification bubbles be....??

is it for the crash off wazapp or a build from the last day's...??

I'm very curious......

What I'm trying to say , i have with all Coderus last builds this notification bubbles in white !! ( see picture )

* nightly_05112012_armel.deb
* nightly_08112012_armel.deb
* nightly_09112012_armel.deb
* nightly_10112012_armel.deb
* nightly_10112012_hotfix_armel.deb ( now i use this one )

Is there anybody her on the forum that are notification bubble showing in green color ? with all this builds above ???? or is it showing in white color....??

please help !!
Attached Images

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-11 at 22:34.

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
it's showing white... and it looks way better in white because it fits perfect in the n9 harmattan style... every notification is white, so wazapp should be...

The Following User Says Thank You to snooky For This Useful Post:
thank u very much snooky and you have right , it's better......now we knows perhaps the problem from Dazsa with his phone.....and maybe another users with same the problem

thanks a lot !!

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Lebanon
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Hi Coderus,
For the first time I experienced some issues with your nightly_10112012_hotfix_armel version I downloaded yesterday night:

* Notification sound doesn't work only vibrates (it was working perfectly up to one .deb before).
* When my cel is in stanby and someone sends me two messages, I get two notification bubbles, this used to be per contact not per message:

I think I'll go back to the previous one (even if the change of status did not work on that one) until I wait for a fix. Thanks!

Edit: Notification only sounds when I receive an isolated message (let's say, after some time without using wazapp), when I exchange messages within a continuous period, it does not sound
Hi , i had the same problem which is the nptification sound , but it's not a big problem for me , but i fix it , but I don't know exactly how but whit a clean device on my n9 and reinstall the same version , it fix ,. So i think you should full remove your wazapp then you re-install the last one and i think it will help , but the steps in the wiki to full remove the wazapp isn't helpful for me because when i removed with the same steps, and then when i reinstall the same one , it just need to download 4 MG plus on the 5MG( the .deb)
but when i cleaned my device and went to reinstall the wazapp , it need to download 16 MG plus to 5 MG .deb )
hope this well help
and I'm so sorry for my language because my language is frensh
and please don't forgot to reply
thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Rabah_vip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by Anthony1971 View Post
What I'm trying to say , i have with all Coderus last builds this notification bubbles in white !! ( see picture )

* nightly_05112012_armel.deb
* nightly_08112012_armel.deb
* nightly_09112012_armel.deb
* nightly_10112012_armel.deb
* nightly_10112012_hotfix_armel.deb ( now i use this one )

Is there anybody her on the forum that are notification bubble showing in green color ? with all this builds above ???? or is it showing in white color....??

please help !!
a phone restart once or twice would fix it ......
ya white is bteer and the inner blue is much better soo like Coderus graphics ..............

Originally Posted by rAsMi View Post
a phone restart once or twice would fix it ......
ya white is bteer and the inner blue is much better soo like Coderus graphics ..............
Please Reaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!!!

I don't care which color is better i asking a simple question

Which version do you have now and what off color did he show now

THANKS !!!

Last edited by Anthony1971; 2012-11-11 at 23:27.

Please Reaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!!!

I don't care witch color is better i asking a simple question

Witch version do you have now and what off color did he show now

THANKS !!!
hye man calm down am using last nightly hot fix and my notification icon is white
but when i update from cepi version to nighty hotfix even after restart the icons were green still but after another restart the icon became white
this is the solution .....

The Following User Says Thank You to rAsMi For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot man , you are learning quick hahahaha

Thanks a lot man , you are learning quick hahahaha
and u r getting mad quick !!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to rAsMi For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp