Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
new cepi release is awesome... luv ya buddy... but one thing i would change... in group information... i have the (x) for deleting participants and i have edit... as far as i can see edit is nothing else then adding participants... so i would call it add like it was before i think...

EDIT:
the "+" before the numbers in contact profiles disappeard... just to let you know...

and still would like to have the option to keep profile picture frome phonebook and not from whatsapp...

Last edited by snooky; 2012-11-13 at 21:10.

Posts: 3 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ M'Gladbach
@kumary

thank you, I've tried this but it don't work.

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 531 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ The Netherlands
Hardly dare to mention: I find Wazapp pretty unstable. At least I think Wazapp is the cause. Earlier this week, I noticed a rise in Idle Consumption from around 12 mA to over 40.

Just now I sent someone a message, put down the N9, some minutes later the screen was locked. Tried to unlock, but the alphanumeric keyboard took the bottom half of the screen. Only unlock keys 1 to 6 visible, 7 to 0 not. Could not get rid of keyboard. Unable to unlock, shutdown only rescue.

Apart from this, I am impressed with the functionalities of version 0.9.12. Major improvement from the version before!

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Another build... just because I'm bored
Now wazapp retrieves all groups at startup
So, if you loose your db you will always get groups back
And the green contacts someone mentions before
It's just a test, everything whould be in coderus build soon

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12134784/MEE...22012-1220.deb
i Try These Version And Had The Red Dot Problem, then Downgrade To Latest Coderous deb and now Also Have The Red Problem, seems Like Somthing Installed With Cepi's Buil Change Other Things On My Phone... ¿someone Else With This Problem? The Wazzap Status Is Online But Just Can't Send Anything...

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by Eem View Post
i Try These Version And Had The Red Dot Problem, then Downgrade To Latest Coderous deb and now Also Have The Red Problem, seems Like Somthing Installed With Cepi's Buil Change Other Things On My Phone... ¿someone Else With This Problem? The Wazzap Status Is Online But Just Can't Send Anything...
Reboot.........

The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony1971 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rAsMi View Post
this version is still unstable use Coderus version restart all works fine
this is the link download the last nighty hotfix

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jb00mbx6tldb33x/G08rB-Goso
Downloaded the version in the link... Pics and videos are visible but unable to download and open..
Any further fix or download that could work properly..

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Mexico
done it several times, nothing change... any Other idea? Thnx

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
Originally Posted by upp View Post
Downloaded the version in the link... Pics and videos are visible but unable to download and open..
Any further fix or download that could work properly..
sometimes an application restart could fix this issue
but their are bugs in this application still 4 sure
updates are on their way use this and keep checking for a new version (it wont take long) .........

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ LEBANON
@Coderus

switching connection issue is fixed now in this last push name test nightly version
thanks 4 ur work man
i appreciate it a lot

just a question to all.. Am I the only one facing swap memories being eat up a lot when Wazapp is running on background?
It went extremely down to 100+mb free..

The Following User Says Thank You to henry91 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp