Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Why do you have a n9 and I don't?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rohit.hellboy View Post
Wrong!! IMHO:
1- N900 is/was for techies
2- Iphone is always for dummies
3- N9 is for Techies+Dummies
4-Android is for everyone (when you have no other option)

btw, went to a nokia store ystd and checked out the 701 with symbian belle. Its far far better than its successors. was nice and snappy n dint seem to lag even with a couple of apps open in the background. had angry birds, music, another game, web app and some video open in the background, still was more than decently responsive.
If Nokia could introduce a symbian belle phone with a decent camera (read N8) I think it mite even serve as a replacement for N9, in case it doesnt get launched in my country.
ur rite..just played wif a c7 belle,veri snappy at the hmscreen,but menu level onwards is pretty symbian style yet again!!

The Following User Says Thank You to daviss For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Android is also for techies - custom ROM's, kernel changes, overclocking, other manipulations... those are all tinkerer type of stuff.
even symbian is for techies in a sense,v can flashed it wif our own custom fw..

Originally Posted by danramos View Post

Blackberry was popular,
But now they are few.
The Android's for most techies
But the iPhone's for you!
i hope u dun mean me,cos im no.1 iphone hater!

Originally Posted by daviss View Post
Im sooooo obsessed wif n9 but couldn get it now due to budget proem, end of year prolly..really envy u tho...

ps:my fren just played around wif the demo unit in Garden Nokstore ysday, full of compliment...im gona get my hands on it later today..yeah, finally!!! hail n9!!
grep it,played it..just as wat i expected..smooth n snappy..plus the body is so nice to hold..wat a phone man..but gota waiy end of yr..wtheck!!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
How fast can your n9 Get a gps lock especially withOut 3G enabled?

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
No promises - as I've told the PM'ers so far. I'm collecting names, models and seeing what I can pull off.

Looking like I'll have to make a quick trip to Mexico City. Let's hope I manage to walk out without getting married, beheaded, or both
Be very careful when you go there, the crime rate is very high along with heavy smog.

The Following User Says Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
How fast can your n9 Get a gps lock especially withOut 3G enabled?
sori chuck..was in the mall,so not manage to test maps n gps..

Posts: 173 | Thanked: 200 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Telenor changed dates for all N9s.
Black: 20 Oct
Cyan: 15 Oct
Magenta: 20 Oct

So all the N9s they received yesterday have been sold..

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by slai View Post
Damn, calm down. Just plain ol' amusin, thats all. I didnt think people would take it like an "omg wtf really cant even make phonecalls wtf!?!?!" post.

In other news, is there any work done on putting Google+ feed into the regular feeds on the N9? Or can I simply go to Google+ in the browser, and click "add to feeds"? How does this work on this device?
as ong as the google companyy ldoesnt open up the damn google+ api its nnot possible to make google+ apps.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????