Active Topics

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Joseph.skb View Post
Hey! weren't you on the other thread, 'is this forum dead'?
Yes, quite possibly so.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
Originally Posted by Osama Bin Laden View Post
And yes, google is your best friend.
See ericsson told ya

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Great overview of the Motorola Droid......
Thanks very much for that Dan! I couldn't have hoped for a better Droid / Milestone mentor tbh. I'm gonna keep a note of your post. I'm just researching the phone at the moment but I think your post has pretty much swayed me.

I never knew it was their (at the the time) flagship phone. I assumed it more a mid-range phone for some reason.

With regards to the mods, hacks and roms.....I think I read somewhere that the UK version Milestone has a locked Bootloader which is unbreakable or something along them lines?

I'm assuming that because it is around the same age as the N900, that they aren't being newly produced anymore. I've kinda settled on getting a second hand one from somewhere anyway so that doesn't bother me.

Argh, I had a few other questions that I've forgotten :-/. I might have to annoy you over the next few months Dan with the odd question here and there! :-)

Last edited by JamesBond@ge; 2011-09-05 at 19:06.

Originally Posted by Acidspunk View Post
Nokia released an update for the N900 in October of last year. The N900 was not immediately abandoned, like you're trying to imply, Dan. In fact, it got more official updates than most android phones do. Some don't get any updates at all and the users get stuck on 1.6 or 2.1.
Yeah, but don't get it twisted. He is talking about one particular model of phone, not some.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by br1zer View Post
There's plenty of development going on though!!. There is a freeze because of the Meego Coding Competition. Once that has been decided the developers will push through updates
The FOSS devs is waiting for formeego.com to come up. AFAIK the devs still is using theyr "local" repositorys. Means there ISalready many apps for harmattan and Meego CE(N900)

Originally Posted by razefox View Post
This is the worst thread I ever saw and it's absolutely pointless too.
Close this before it gets more attention.
NoNoNo, freaksake!! Dont close we need MORE pointless threads like this! MrFlops like this kind of threads! IT gives him a better reason to kill Meego Harmattan even faster... Woho! long live Wp!!

Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Whats that crap?

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
That's the Motorola Droid A855 (I have one of those), but why did you post that image here?
This peace of **** is not allowed in sweden. You have to pirate import it

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Whats that crap?
That "crap" is the Motorola Droid.

You seem very angry lately Mikecomputing which is unlike you. Is everything OK?

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Whats that crap?
Something that's still enjoying support and updates.

You have to pirate import it
Does that mean that you have smuggle it in some body orifice? Explains your earlier "crap" statement.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, buysomethinelse, doomsday, merge, op braindead?, pls delete, winding down