Poll: How many times do you have to remove the battery on your N900?
Poll Options
How many times do you have to remove the battery on your N900?

Posts: 22 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Philippines
Never froze

Posts: 209 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Portugal
I chose Never but it actually froze up 2 times.

One while playing Quake III and had Skype, Pidgin Internet Messenger, E-Mail and Web opened. It didn't froze, it was just really laggy so i decided to remove the battery.

The other time was when i was playing FLAC musics and had multiple browser windows. It didn't completely froze up but, once again, i'm not too pacient.

Other than that, great phone! And of course, every phone freezes, for some reason or other...

...including iPhone, check iPhone 4 freezing - Google results

This is just to say that every phone has it's freezes and crashes.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Helsinki
Never. And the only time it rebooted was when I was mucking about with voltage settings. I have apps installed from the repos and have changed tracker.cfg and also made the swappiness mods etc etc.

I think once when I was updated installed apps and downloading about 300 MBs worth of podcasts (and video podcasts) at the same time.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
My N900 has frozen a few times (had to remove battery), but I don't remember the details, so I guess it wasn't impressive enough to remember.

It does get a lot slower if I have too much open, and Youtube 'skips' a lot.

Usually I forget to give it juice and it is just dead. Oops.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
a few times this week. One is ran out of RAM and it frozen solid then reboot.