Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
^^why you dont have internet conection??
Why u use a se???

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
I'm broke and 16, 1 parent has a part job, huge loan and for chrissake my N900 died.

And BTW Croatia has 4mil. people and 380k are unemployed..

Last edited by Half-Life_4_Life; 2013-05-16 at 21:19.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
What a load of horsesh*t.
Please do elaborate.. You want to tell me that the mentality of this generation is the same as the people back in the 70s-90s?...

Think again..

If you think that the way of life is the same as 70s-90s..

Think again..

I was simply stating the difference between now and back then that's all.

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Nahh, I think I will stop answering questions/explaining in this thread. Too many basement oldies who can't adapt to the new times.

Since when a car's age is calculated at the beginning of the year? Maybe you mistaken that with the car model ('02 Albea, '06 Albea and '08 Albea). My car was fabricated in August '06 so, by my math, it's still 6 years old.

Code:
You couldn't post pics of N900 because of "(...)camera is on LOW battery(...)" and now You will post results of Your poor driving skills.
Did you think straight when you writed that. Let me remind you my dear (I don't even know how to call you...) FRIEND, the thread was started 05-05-13 , 04:33, the request for pictures was on 05-05-13 , 04:55, and you come and say that on 16-05-13 , 15:57. Since that request nobody requested pics again, so I forgot. Then you come and criticize my driving skills... Like even to the best driver can happen, and you, the perfect being come and say that, like it's never going to happen to you... Maybe you will find out in life how hated are arrogant people like you.

Code:
Eheheeheh, why You writing this? That's truly great topic. Can You make it more passionate and tell us a story that is behind Your avatar, is that Your girl, is that You? And can You send me PM with the list of stuff that You use to snuff, drink or else that make it all possible inside Your head?
I'm writing this because it's a forum, it's made for DISCUSSION, for people TO INTERACT, I was ON TOPIC giving an explanation to one user. Are you antisocial or something, or you just don't know the meaning of the platform you are using to write me that silly message.

Code:
TheoX, enjoy your "hard times" while they last. 20 years from now you will look back with nostalgia.
Yeah, like every other generation that can't keep up with the current one.

Code:
I wouldn't go so hard on him*. He* did not say the damage was to his* car. It may have been the other party.
No, the other party was covered by my insurance. My damage: both headlight, front spoiler, the hood, the right piece of metal that's over the wheel (I don't really know the name of that part - here we call it a wing), the radiator and the cold air admission. Got it in service, said I want only original parts, and after 1 month and a half, I got the invoice for 1.500EUR (again, original parts + working hand + the fact that the car stayed in the service for >1mo).

Code:
Guys take it easy on him.. Everyone's different with different limits, times have changed also.. You can't go on comparing what happened back in the day with you or even your parents..

Mentalities have also changed dramatically and also the way of life.. Now did it change for the better or worse that's debatable..
No, let them speak, this is showing how unadaptive some people can be. People that must start almost every sentence like this: "Kiddo, in my time..."

Code:
What a load of horsesh*t.
And that's how he reacts to a fine argument, bringing in discussion animal feces.

Code:
Listen, when I was young we had to work on the fields during the day, in the factory during the evening and in the weekends we went to war...
That irony made me laugh hard, you pointed out 70% of the users in this thread.

Code:
This thread is bull****.
Leave the man alone, everyone has their problems.
And don't forget about the crysis.
Here in Croatia the situation changes every now and then.
Yeah, it's not like it's used to be, money are harder to make, easier to spend. That's life. We adapt to it and move forward.

Code:
Please do elaborate.. You want to tell me that the mentality of this generation is the same as the people back in the 70s-90s?...

Think again..

If you think that the way of life is the same as 70s-90s..

Think again..

I was simply stating the difference between now and back then that's all.
Man, leave him alone, that how a basement oldie reacts when he loses an argument on the internet.

Code:
I'm broke and 16, 1 parent has a part job, huge loan and for chrissake my N900 died.

And BTW Croatia has 4mil. people and 380k are unemployed..
That's ... hard ... At least I had an alternative to replace my N900 (with SGS) and gain back some of the functions, and even some extras. My oppinion, DON'T GO TO WORK, screw these oldies, study hard, get that money for good grades. This way, you have the money, and you have the studies, it's easier to get employed with lots of diplomas and knowledge in some/more domains. Or, if you can get some help, start your own mini business, I have with a friend an event company. We go to small events, have some dj devices, some speakers, and we spend a night having fun along with the party, and get some extra cash.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Nahh, I think I will stop answering questions/explaining in this thread. Too many basement oldies who can't adapt to the new times.
Try to stay calm, without calling people names. First earn cash Yourself to buy car, laptop, mobile, etc. instead getting quits from Your mommy, after that You can be young and smart wolf. And it seams that You - begging lads here to donate mother board for Your N900 - are the only one that can't adopt to the new times? Don't You think that's true?

Since when a car's age is calculated at the beginning of the year? Maybe you mistaken that with the car model ('02 Albea, '06 Albea and '08 Albea). My car was fabricated in August '06 so, by my math, it's still 6 years old.
Since always, that's Your first car boy, You will get this later. So when Your Fiat would be from December, for the whole Year till December (25th for example) it would be year younger? Come on, think.

Did you think straight when you writed that. Let me remind you my dear (I don't even know how to call you...) FRIEND, the thread was started 05-05-13 , 04:33, the request for pictures was on 05-05-13 , 04:55, and you come and say that on 16-05-13 , 15:57. Since that request nobody requested pics again, so I forgot. Then you come and criticize my driving skills... Like even to the best driver can happen, and you, the perfect being come and say that, like it's never going to happen to you... Maybe you will find out in life how hated are arrogant people like you.
How can You forgot to post pics in Your thread in which You wayning about how hard is life, how hard is to study - we all know that. Is it still on LOW battery? Or did You forgot again?
Good driver will be hit by little budy (like You), only when he will trust in that everyone around him are good and skilled drivers - Wrong.

I'm writing this because it's a forum, it's made for DISCUSSION, for people TO INTERACT, I was ON TOPIC giving an explanation to one user. Are you antisocial or something, or you just don't know the meaning of the platform you are using to write me that silly message.
That's not Twitter, FaceBook, and so on. Try to Interact with real people in real life, telling them Your funny stories. Besides I did say Thanks For Great Topic / Thread - that's good fun.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post:

Tags
what a tool