R.1.P (2)

/xuggs

Originally Posted by Stonik View Post
How many official Nokia N900 PR1.2 updates does it take to screw in a light bulb?
- None. They wait for the community to do it.

Edit: Yeah, not sure if this is a joke though.
awesome that trueness was amusing thank you good sir

Originally Posted by nicola.mfb View Post
version 2:

PR 1.2 and Meego 1.0 were chatting it up at the repository.
PR 1.2 : so when you getting released?
Meego: i dont know, but for sure *before* you!
awesome i was thinking the same when i read that

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by cfeleaga View Post
hey, leave chuck norris out, he has nothing to do with pr 1.2, he is in iceland barbecuing.
brilliant!!!

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Cyprus
lets all start rubbing our N900s and ask the genie to grant us our 1.2 wishes

In actual fact Pr1.2 did get released on 1st of April, but Pr1.1 never believed it so did not update!

Originally Posted by bigbrovar View Post
while we all wait for PR1.2 Chuk Norris is using PR 1.3 (Lucky SOB)
At least you RT'd me too, thanks!

http://twitter.com/Inacurate/status/12537405916

This thread is just funny, some great jokes!

Hope the Admins know we are all just having some fun, even though SOME of the jokes hitting a little to close to home.

my name is Yiannis and I'm a Pr addict

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Thessaloniki, Greece
Originally Posted by pety View Post
my name is Yiannis and I'm a Pr addict
*****, I thought that was me!

(the following does not describe in any way how I feel about the president of Nokia. it's just a satirical joke based on the movie SAW. I'm a very patient, and nice guy. again JUST A JOKE!)

*Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo, president of Nokia is captured in his home, and passed out with chloroform*

*he awakens to find himself in a very dark room, bound to a chair by his right-hand wrist*

*he pulls his left leg forward, which pulls a lever, and triggers a nearby TV to turn on. on the screen is a clown manequin... he begins to speak*

Hello Olli, I want to play a game........

You have spent your life devoted to making people wait, now let's see how you are at patience yourself.

Above your hand is a bucket with a hole in it, over the next 12 hours enough acid droplets will drip, one by one on your hand to reveal a key which I have embedded deep inside it. If you can wait long enough for the acid to release the key, you may unlock yourself and enjoy your liberation and what is left of your right hand, leaving you a little wiser and with a new profund sense of what it is like to wait for something so close to your grasp, yet very far away.

If you don't want to wait you can press the button below your left hand, which will immediately chop the hand off, and give you your precious freedom.

So what will it be Olli, will you finish your patience testing, or push for a quick release?

(you decide the ending)

Last edited by roger_27; 2010-04-21 at 21:07.

Tags
chuck norris, jokes, lame, no funnys itt, not funny, pr 1.2 abuse, they had eggs