Originally Posted by ankurs View Post
if you watch the video closely, he says the UI will be reused .... aka will see wp7 with n9 UI sometime in future
Well the conecept of the UI will be reused, you know to provide superb Windows User Experience.

The Following User Says Thank You to momcilo For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Hmm... I actually think I like the WP7 phone better than the N9.

I love how at ~12:50 of that video the presenter says about WP7 users:
that many users will be ex-Nokia users...

Ha!

Posts: 218 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Abu Dhabi , UAE
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Hmm... I actually think I like the WP7 phone better than the N9.
If they announce harmattan as an "ecosystem" then yes.

I can't even imagine how horrible it could be.

Last edited by govprog; 2011-06-23 at 18:49.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ | MAD | MEX | MOW |
...i like the idea of n9+wp7 in terms of ecosystem potential, but i'd still prefer the idea of n9+harmattan in terms of ux & open-source potential... if only i could it all and get it now...

...btw... who here would like to have ie9 as your phone browser?...

That is so much crap in one post i actually smelled sewage.

Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
People listen up, Ericsson has a list of disruptive messages :

1. Nokias strategy should be crystal clear to anybody by now, yet all you do is whine about how ugly Elop is.

2. WP is for mid to high end devices and business devices, and the transition from phone to tablet to pc will be seamless - eventually.

3. MeeGo and Symbian will have to go (although not entirely sure about Symbian).

4. A new smartphone platform will emerge with the N9 UI (Qt). It will be low to mid end and a few more geeky devices. The OS will be S40 or some other light weight multitasking one (yes, S40 is in fact multitasking). Could even be Symbian, but I somehow doubt it.

Ericsson looked at all that disruptiveness, and thought - this will be cooool Nokia is da Man

Something pretty horrible if true said by dsmobile. He has proven himself many times over at MR forums. Newest being this Windows phone being clone of Nokia's nonqwerty MeeGo phone said 2 months ago.

Originally Posted by dsmobile View Post
News flash Windows phone is leaked because MS Deal to influense N9 sales also N9 is delayed until Windows phone is ready to get in stores also.

N9 is published because Deal with Intel and if not this would never seen the daylight.

I am not really fan of troijan theory but sabotage to own products just does not feel really what Nokia should be doing currently and this just feels like that.
It would make kind of sense as of why the release date was not given for phone that looks ready.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tissot For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Daneel View Post
That is so much crap in one post i actually smelled sewage.
I think the smell of sewage entered at the exact time you entered, coincidence - maybe.

Anyway, wake up little baby boy. What I presented to you is the future of Nokia, if you don't like it - who cares.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I think the smell of sewage entered at the exact time you entered, coincidence - maybe.

Anyway, wake up little baby boy. What I presented to you is the future of Nokia, if you don't like it - who cares.
As it stands, it seems if you're a Maemo fan, you've already gotten used to the smell of downhill flowing sewage. Been like that for quite a while.

I don't believe that anyone will buy the Mango leak was not on purpose.
The timing is just too precise.

You presented a bunch of self sustained crap that would even make Eldar think twice before publishing.
I don't care about the future of Nokia, its a money making machine just as any other company is.