Notices

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sunny Woollahra
Thank you again for the reply!

I don't have any menu-modifying programmes installed (I uninstalled catorise with PR1.2)

2) Rebooting has had no effect & 1) yes I have re-installed it & it does appear in "add shortcut" BUT this happened with or without the update requests... It (x48) still appears in the "applications screen" just not as a shortcut.

Which sort of defeats the purpose...

At least I have the .deb stored in my phone so I don't need to re-download all often as it disappears.

What else would you suggest? and is there a way I can make a shortcut?

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 131 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ USA
Originally Posted by rfa View Post
2) Rebooting has had no effect & 1) yes I have re-installed it & it does appear in "add shortcut" BUT this happened with or without the update requests... It (x48) still appears in the "applications screen" just not as a shortcut.
Oh, oops. When you say 'shortcut', you're referring to the launchers on the desktop. For some reason, I (incorrectly) thought you were talking about menu items.

I'm not currently using the desktop shortcuts, so I don't have any other ideas. Sorry...

-jkq
Agro ... : [***-------] Relic(s) : N900

Posts: 187 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sunny Woollahra
I think I've fixed it? By selecting the .armel (I have stored in my phone) it opens Application Manager, says "updating" & the shortcut reappears...

Thank you for your assistance!