Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Nonya Biz
Looking a the sunvox now...looks interesting, I see it would work on a Palm Tungsten T3.

2 questions for nightradio.

1. can you initiate program changes and save them to the midi file with this program.
2. does it have serial support for Palms (provided one is using serialfix) to transport the midi data to external modules?

The reason I ask is a lot of these "midi" editing programs are not actually editing the midi file but using proprietary formats (look at Bhajis loops) which would be question #3, is this a real midi editor or is it simply converting the midi files to another format and back again when you save.

keep shinin

jerm

Last edited by jeremysdemo; 2010-12-19 at 19:27.

Originally Posted by kashief View Post
hey people, i can't remember what i wrote on a similar topic and i cant really focus too much because my lady's water broke last night and we're kinda irked because my unborn son is being a stubborn little stinker lol....so i need to get this out before i forget...

So anyway, maybe we are over-thinking it... Has anyone ever heard of Traxxpad for PSP? Or Beaterator? Simple User Interfaces... Now take a look at Milky Tracker... EVEN SIMPLER... I will be reading up and downloading programs to help me learn so that i can figure out what i need.

Here is what i am thinking... If you take the simplicity from Milky Tracker and the look and feel of Traxxpad, what do you get...??? in my opinion, almost a portable version of LMMS/FL Studio....
those all looked great for people with portable gaming gear...especially Traxxpad.

but to some of us this is not a game.

keep shinin

jerm

Now we have nano studio causing some waves in the portable midi app community....

and get this, the programmer is dedicated to getting the midi program change implementation squared away!

awesome news for iphone, ipad, users. (especially since you can add a akai synthstation 25 midi controller and a line6 midi interface to the set up.

Once he gets the midi program change implemented properly this is going to be shiz.

keep shinin

jerm

Posts: 202 | Thanked: 72 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ France 55
Nitrotracker is now open source.
It work on arm9.
Can we hope to make it work on maemo ?