Notices

Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
As I described on the previous page, about a wep crack, I got about 60000 ivs and the decryption code was 24 numbers long. I tried again, this time with almost 130000 ivs but the result was exactly the same. Can someone explain me what Im missing?
Why do you think you have a problem?

Posts: 552 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Not decided
Originally Posted by Trine View Post
Why do you think you have a problem?
Because I couldnt find the ascii code. I finally solved it and first wep key cracked

Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
Originally Posted by StefanL View Post
Ok, maybe need some more info here to be able to troubleshoot.

1) Faircrack 0.3 worked perfectly.
2) You made back-up copies of the original files that 0.41 replaces.
3) You have all 7 of the new files on your system in the FAS directory (check with ls -al, dates of the new files should not be older than 25th May 2011).
luckily i backup the old files so i am back to 0.40. I do not know what kind of info i would give for u to troubleshoot with.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by anapospastos View Post
As I described on the previous page, about a wep crack, I got about 60000 ivs and the decryption code was 24 numbers long. I tried again, this time with almost 130000 ivs but the result was exactly the same. Can someone explain me what Im missing?
the no problem regarding the wep keys that you get from decryption...just puts the 24 number long at the access point that you have decrypt then the access point will be unlock for free using...consider the 24 long number as a master codes for that access point....

Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by mrwormp View Post
luckily i backup the old files so i am back to 0.40. I do not know what kind of info i would give for u to troubleshoot with.
Woohoooooooo, the first feed-back post on my version 0.4 Update. I take it it works ok then . Yeah, even though it is obvious, I put the back-up thingy in my posts so you can always roll back to an earlier working version .

Ok, back to more serious matters. I will check this on my set-up, are you trying to capture WEP or WPA packets?

@ StefanL
Thx a lot for the 0.41 Faircrack, is much faster then origianl an the injection works much better ( i dont know why )
Best regards

The Following User Says Thank You to q6600 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Jamaica
Woohoooooooo, the first feed-back post on my version 0.4 Update. I take it it works ok then . Yeah, even though it is obvious, I put the back-up thingy in my posts so you can always roll back to an earlier working version .

Ok, back to more serious matters. I will check this on my set-up, are you trying to capture WEP or WPA packets?
i was trying to capture wep package.

Originally Posted by q6600 View Post
@ StefanL
Thx a lot for the 0.41 Faircrack, is much faster then origianl an the injection works much better ( i dont know why )
Best regards
Two feed-backs in a row, on a roll now .

This version probably appears faster, because the refresh cap files and key files function now will only refresh the relevant ones (ie. WEP on the WEP tab, WPA on the WPA tab, etc.). The original version refreshed all of them.

Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
Serious question guys and really do not want to troll back tru threads, i have no issues what so ever in testing wep, but wpa how do i deathenticate clients? and how do i find there mac add, to kick them.

Thanks guys.
Trine provides the command here not sofar back in the thread :
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=762

Easiest way to find the attached clients bssid is to capture packets, any attached clients are shown there on the packet capture xterm screen.

Since you are already capturing packets, open another xterm (CTRL-Shift-X) to deauth the attached client and you should be able to capture the handshake.

Last edited by StefanL; 2011-06-14 at 20:25.

Two feed-backs in a row, on a roll now .

This version probably appears faster, because the refresh cap files and key files function now will only refresh the relevant ones (ie. WEP on the WEP tab, WPA on the WPA tab, etc.). The original version refreshed all of them.
The original version is slow to detect ap , 0.41 is instant to discover ap, and in 7 min i was able to get 80k ivs, try to decrypt was instant

The Following User Says Thank You to q6600 For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, aircrack-ng, epicfacepalm, pen testing, rtfm dude!