Notices

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Originally Posted by saidmahmoud50 View Post
i have this problem with update
Try removing the old version and re install a new copy. But i suggest you to atleast wait for a day as version 2.0.12 will be updated.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
bad suggestion to remove the old version. you won't be able to install a new one because the package is corrupted

The Following User Says Thank You to ekze For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ekze View Post
bad suggestion to remove the old version. you won't be able to install a new one because the package is corrupted
Well in that case.. Wait for the final release by Ceene.

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
can always reinstall old version via XTerminal
Code:
~# apt-get install yappari=2.0.11

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Many new features are available in Iphones and Android when it comes to instant messaging. Specially on whatsapp. IOs 8 introduced a new and quick way to send quick replies without opening the main app.

The best thing about N900 that makes it different are its widgets. With the help of widgets it can possibly be achieved. I am not a developer myself but as i was using this conversation inbox widget, i kinda thought to myself, what if Yappari has that same conversation widget OR a new advanced widget for quick replies. So as I designer i started making the UI for the widget.

The first one is pretty simple and a direct copy of the conversation inbox widget showing just the current number of unread chats and group chats.

Name:  Yappariwidget0.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  41.2 KB

The real power of widget comes in this one as its a Quick reply widget for Yappari. The idea is that you can reply to your incoming messages right from the desktop, and the maximum word limit is 40. which defines the word quick.. And if you want to go to the app, simply click on the Yappari title bar and it directly takes you to the app for a full length message.

Name:  Yappariwidget1.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  45.0 KB

Once the user has replied all the messages, the window will be empty as all the messages has been replied. Its a widget and not a desktop messenger guys. Lolz..

Name:  Yappariwidget2.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  35.5 KB

If you find this concept of Yappari widget useful, then i hope you make it one day as I would love to have it on my N900. Cheers to the developers... Long live TMO..

Last edited by BlazingBird; 2015-05-11 at 20:23.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BlazingBird View Post
Many new features are available in Iphones and Android when it comes to instant messaging. Specially on whatsapp. IOs 8 introduced a new and quick way to send quick replies without opening the main app.

The best thing about N900 that makes it different are its widgets. With the help of widgets it can possibly be achieved. I am not a developer myself but as i was using this conversation inbox widget, i kinda thought to myself, what if Yappari has that same conversation widget OR a new advanced widget for quick replies. So as I designer i started making the UI for the widget.

The first one is pretty simple and a direct copy of the conversation inbox widget showing just the current number of unread chats and group chats.

Attachment 37049

The real power of widget comes in this one as its a Quick reply widget for Yappari. The idea is that you can reply to your incoming messages right from the desktop, and the maximum word limit is 40. which defines the word quick.. And if you want to go to the app, simply click on the Yappari title bar and it directly takes you to the app for a full length message.

Attachment 37050

If you find this concept of Yappari widget useful, then i hope you make it one day as I would love to have it on my N900. Cheers to the developers... Long live TMO..
Very cool idea!

Thanks alot..I hope this idea actually works and come out as the widget.. I am not sure how much time will it take to develop but i do hope to use this kind of full fledged widget.. Thanks again :-)

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2015 @ egypt, cairo
thanx guys
i like to wait 2.0.12 version

@BlazingBird
very good idea my friend
love it

thanx guys
i like to wait 2.0.12 version

@BlazingBird
very good idea my friend
love it
Thx bro.. I thought it needs a new thread so can you please follow it here:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95486

i have this problem with update
I have same problem. May be author of Yappari incorrectly uploaded app to repository. I will wait...

Tags
whatsapp, yappari