Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by JKist3 View Post
Hey guys I use T-mobile in USA and fmms seems to be working fine for me. Here are the settings I use, I leave user name and password blank:

Access point name: wap.voicestream.com
MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
user name:
password:
http proxy: 216.155.165.50
port number: 8080
Thanks for the reply, but no dice. No matter what the settings, I can see that I got messages, but can't view any of them. Very frustrating.

Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post
Thanks for the reply, but no dice. No matter what the settings, I can see that I got messages, but can't view any of them. Very frustrating.
Same here. T-mobile USA and it seems like nothing works, although the fact that all the settings information that I can find seem to be horrendously out of date doesn't help either. Can someone tell me how to find out which version of fmms I'm using? The "about application" button isn't very forthcoming...

Originally Posted by TheLongshot View Post

Change wap.voicestream.com to epc.tmobile.com. Seems to have fixed it for me

Originally Posted by Twenynge View Post
Same here. T-mobile USA and it seems like nothing works, although the fact that all the settings information that I can find seem to be horrendously out of date doesn't help either. Can someone tell me how to find out which version of fmms I'm using? The "about application" button isn't very forthcoming...
im also using tmo usa and it works perfect...sending and reciving.. ive even been lucky enough to get and view short vids....
using latest version to my knowledge...1.3.4. i experienced not being able to see version there once and just uninstalled and reinstalled and that seemed to do the trick...
also i did have lots of issues getting to work.....the trick for me was uninstalling....doing a purge after..the reinstalling and following the wiki closely. theres a point where it says connect as polite using internet connections by selecting mms from the list..so connect there and send and recieve to yourself. if it works...go into fmms setgs and change to havoc...
that worked for me try it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sekou718 For This Useful Post:
We need a "delete all" button. I had to go through and delete over 100 mms messages. Makes it run much smoother but a pain to do one by one.

Posts: 1,455 | Thanked: 3,309 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Rochester, NY
Originally Posted by Goliath27 View Post
We need a "delete all" button. I had to go through and delete over 100 mms messages. Makes it run much smoother but a pain to do one by one.
I second this... Even if it's just a batch delete dialog with check-boxes, or a high-lighting of messages you want to delete all at once. Having to tick each message is a pain, but not as bad as a long-tap and menu for each.

Thanks again for this great functionality on the N900! Still hard to believe there were months where I wasn't able to get or send MMS because it wasn't supplied by default on a flagship smartphone.

Originally Posted by woody14619 View Post
I second this... Even if it's just a batch delete dialog with check-boxes, or a high-lighting of messages you want to delete all at once. Having to tick each message is a pain, but not as bad as a long-tap and menu for each.

Thanks again for this great functionality on the N900! Still hard to believe there were months where I wasn't able to get or send MMS because it wasn't supplied by default on a flagship smartphone.
amen to that, I lasted a few weeks before getting fmms. Then I found out I was being sent "tasteful" pics but couldn't get em, I freaked!

Thanks for this app, and lets see a nice little update!

Originally Posted by Sekou718 View Post
im also using tmo usa and it works perfect...sending and reciving.. ive even been lucky enough to get and view short vids....
using latest version to my knowledge...1.3.4. i experienced not being able to see version there once and just uninstalled and reinstalled and that seemed to do the trick...
also i did have lots of issues getting to work.....the trick for me was uninstalling....doing a purge after..the reinstalling and following the wiki closely. theres a point where it says connect as polite using internet connections by selecting mms from the list..so connect there and send and recieve to yourself. if it works...go into fmms setgs and change to havoc...
that worked for me try it.
Thanks! Worked for me. Definitely nice to have MMS back.

Thanks again to frals too. Not sure if he's updating this app or not still so I'm not sure a "delete all" button will come.

I need help with the setting for my carrier
this is the settings for iphone but do not know how to set-it-up on fmms in nokia n900
any help is appreciated:

APN: att.mvno
Username:
Password:
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com:80
MMS Max Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL:

great app by way but i have issues im on o2 an i dont get 3g signal were i am so using gprs is out the question i think , what i am wondering is can you use wifi as access point for downloadsing messages ..

Tags
bada rox, bada rulez, fmms, mms, mms config, n900, python