Active Topics

Notices

i tried nfs hp didnt work wanted to update ps3 to 3,50 think we need spoof for n900

just wait a while... the PS3 is now completly hacked, the root key has been found

The Following User Says Thank You to Turkishflavor For This Useful Post:
Now You Can Play GranTurismo5 And NeedForSpeed:HP3

Please Give Us Spoofing For 3.55

the 3.50 spoof should work just fine

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Recife - Brazil
Originally Posted by mandong View Post
rafael, I don't think you need to change the payload. What you need to do is use the decrypted eboot.bin (and rebuilt for 3.41) for the game to work. search in google.
hi mandong, thanks for ur reply. I know that using the modded eboot.bin the game should works fine. By the way, the question I made it was just for save as knowledge by myself (and for everyone).

Posts: 121 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by paddyc1988 View Post
the 3.50 spoof should work just fine
can you tell me howw to use the spoof and play gt5. i am newbie. i have cracked my ps3 but i dont know how to edit EBOOT file and wht to do. please also tell me that i have need for speed hot pursuit game for ps3 on my pc but is it iso file so how do i use it on my ps3 or where do i put the files on ps3?....may be i will be getting my hdd out of my ps3 connecting it to my pc and thn copying the files on it. plz help me fast urgent

Originally Posted by rafael.mfr83 View Post
hi mandong, thanks for ur reply. I know that using the modded eboot.bin the game should works fine. By the way, the question I made it was just for save as knowledge by myself (and for everyone).
oh okay. I thought you said yours was not working using the stock psfreedom.

I'm using psfreedom 0.6, hermes payload, multiMAN combination. I can also confirm that GT5 plays in my 60GB fat PS3 without any problem.

Originally Posted by iceduck View Post
Hey guys, I know GT5 is now working on 3.41. But I couldn't define which payload to use.
I tried with the stock psfreedom (both hermes and PL3). None of them is working.
Does anyone have an idea?
Which backup manager do you use? I tried with Both multiman and Gaia.

Thx
hi iceduck, did you use the eboot.bin from the link that XaTeTb provided?

I have the payloads with 3.55 spoofing "for all dongles" BUT its for psgroove; the extension of this files are ".hex" somebody knows to trasnform in a ".bin" to use in nokia n900???

Originally Posted by maurus View Post
I have the payloads with 3.55 spoofing "for all dongles" BUT its for psgroove; the extension of this files are ".hex" somebody knows to trasnform in a ".bin" to use in nokia n900???
Again why do you want a 3.55 spoof, the 3.50 spoof should allow you to do whatever you want.
If you really want the 3.55 spoof try a payload thats already been compiled for android.