Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Muder474575kers

Originally Posted by nuknuk View Post
Just called Nokia uk they sai It will be" shipping SOMETIME this week"
Thought you was getting yours last week.

The Following User Says Thank You to jimcon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 142 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Endri View Post
NOKIA ITALIA TEWEETED ME:
19 or 20th will start delivery in Italy....
It is just the new lie?
I saw lot of shipments from Nokia Romania to all over Italy (in sum 4 tons) from the 13th to 15th but I don't know what is inside ... so just a thought (via DHL)

Posts: 388 | Thanked: 1,340 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by olighak View Post
But we know that "houston we have a take-off" (of some sorts) and that the phones have "shipped".
Yes, Nokia has shipped N900s to Moon. Nazis on the Moon will deliver them from their huge warehouses to customers on Earth

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bucharest, Romania
Originally Posted by switch2ux View Post
I saw lot of shipments from Nokia Romania to all over Italy (in sum 4 tons) from the 13th to 15th but I don't know what is inside ... so just a thought (via DHL)
Nokia Romania (the importer, worldcomm) said a week ago that they will have it on mid-december. The Nokia shops from Bucharest know nothing about it ... only one said "maybe in january", but it was just a guess. I can try asking one more time ...

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Stockholm (formally Amsterdam, London)
I love to know who is the head of logistics in Nokia or at least a contact. I wonder where they are in the logistics flow. And what do they mean by "Shipped" shipped from QA to shipped or Shipped fom manufacturing to dist or shipped from dist to 3rd party distributor. All I can say the Swedish date that we have is more realistic. And I sincerely hope you all get your device before Sweden if not you will receive it on week 49 like us.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
This thread should be renamed to "N900 deliveries have still not started"..

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Originally Posted by Shaichico View Post
I love to know who is the head of logistics in Nokia or at least a contact. I wonder where they are in the logistics flow. And what do they mean by "Shipped" shipped from QA to shipped or Shipped fom manufacturing to dist or shipped from dist to 3rd party distributor. All I can say the Swedish date that we have is more realistic. And I sincerely hope you all get your device before Sweden if not you will receive it on week 49 like us.
They don't have one - they don't know what logistics is!

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
This thread should be renamed to "N900 deliveries have still not started"..
Yes- who was it that got all excited and said that the 'N900 shipping delayed' thread should now be deleted? ha I don't think so!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjaboxergirl For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by methodical_J View Post
I would not get my hopes too high, mine has been "sent" as far as Elkjop web-status is concerned since the last time time changed the availability date. I ordered mine 3rd Oct, it was "sent" and charged around 15th Oct, but I have yet not received nothing. Last info from them was a SMS a few days ago telling me that deliveries will start beginning Dec. I could be wrong of course ....
Just talked to Elkjop.no customer service. They say that the order is NOT shipped (and they don't know why it says so on my order status...).

They expect to get the phone later this week, and start sending out to customers in the end of the week or in the beginning of next week... So no N900 for me this week.