Originally Posted by Hihu View Post
And QT is also alive and well. (http://mynokiablog.com/2011/10/07/qt...-to-symbiann9/) There might be lots off apps coming to N9.

....if developers bite. They would need to seriously take care of developers because right now they're drifting to more compelling/profitable platforms.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotnikkelz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
I think u guys need to have your heads examined for paying 900+ dollars for N9. even iphone 4S will be less by 300 bucks. its not worth it. simple as that
It's USD655 in Malaysia, for the 64GB. 16 GB going for USD570. Released today
Nooo way, Iphone 4S will be at that price, at least also 20% higher than the 64GB N9

The Following User Says Thank You to eaglehelang For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
REALLY? Thats a really good price for the 64 gb. group buy?
No, it's RRP, comes with free gift too, for those who pre-ordered

The Following User Says Thank You to eaglehelang For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
I just got an update from highdefinition.ch about my order for a 64GB N9.

Apparently they do NOT have these in stock yet, and they do NOT know when the will have them. Quote: "We are getting lots of orders for this product and the supplier has set the product's availability to "Unknown"."

I do not know who their supplier is, but this is not good news for those who are worried if Nokia is making enough of these devices to satisfy demand.
My order at highdefinition for the same device now changed to "14 october". When I preordered it was 7 october and than changed to 6. october. So the answers I got calling them befor I ordered "till now we have not preordered all the devices we will get from our supplier" and "if you preorder we wait to ship till we got your money but will reserve you the device" wasn't correct.

Last edited by delmar; 2011-10-07 at 12:38.

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 114 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ | MAD | MEX | MOW |
Originally Posted by jalyst View Post
I've asked the OP to change this thread's title to: N9 owners: answer questions & get help
If any of ya'll object for whatever reason, please share your thoughts.
...anybody wishes to second such motion?... if so, those in favor please say aye...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juanenrique For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
aye!

PS: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters. <--- only purpose to lenghten message

The Following User Says Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
So is it confirmed that the N9 can be charged using the N900's wall charger...?

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Originally Posted by delmar View Post
My order at highdefinition for the same device now changed to "14 october". When I preordered it was 7 october and than changed to 6. october. So the answers I got calling them befor I ordered "till now we have not preordered all the devices we will get from our supplier" and "if you preorder we wait to ship till we got your money but will reserve you the device" wasn't correct.
Wasn't correct in what way? Have they already charged your credit card, before having the device to ship to you?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Another 2 shot camera comparison – Nokia N9 vs Samsung Galaxy S2
http://wp.me/pX56N-ke

Result doesn't look good for the N9 however....

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
Another 2 shot camera comparison – Nokia N9 vs Samsung Galaxy S2
http://wp.me/pX56N-ke

Result doesn't look good for the N9 however....
Yes, just saw it... that means for me for sure I will keep my N8 and use it when I'm going somewhere where I most likely need to take pictures.

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????