Active Topics

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
I tried some different earphones, with the Iphone 4 and HTC earphones I also have that double tsch. With normal headphones without mic I don't even need to use the program to switch the mode. They work automaticlly.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by fbascou View Post
I tried some different earphones, with the Iphone 4 and HTC earphones I also have that double tsch. With normal headphones without mic I don't even need to use the program to switch the mode. They work automaticlly.
if it's that so, then better don't use that program because it can damage either your phone or headphones.
try to find original headphones with mic made by nokia they will probably work with your n9 automatically
regards

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Montevideo, Uruguay
Ok, I recently bought these sennheiser earphones for sports. I'll have to look for others now....Is there any way I could change the plug and reconfigurate the connections so it works?

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Originally Posted by fbascou View Post
Ok, I recently bought these sennheiser earphones for sports. I'll have to look for others now....Is there any way I could change the plug and reconfigurate the connections so it works?
there's adapter, but i doubt it will work since hardware related to mic is not one that phone expect, so it makes problems...

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by Mitrandir View Post
2. My friend mentioned above reports his N9 works perfectly with Nokia’s headset, but doesn’t work with his KOSS headphones.
As your friend I can say that mine N9 did not worked with my modified KOSS headphones with mic from original Nokia headphones from Nokia 5130.
But I bought a new KOSS Porta Pro and they worked brilliant! untill this week.
Suddenly ALL headphones witch worked fine before (including original Nokia N9's headphones «from the box») stopped worked without manually switching. Even original N9 headphones. I am so disappointed
So does somebody tried to send their device to the Nokia or shop it has been bought for repair?

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Take a look on first posts in this thread. As far as I remember, someone tried to deal it with Nokia Care and described it somewhere at beginning of this thread

Thank you very much Mitrandir. The app works like a charm (n9 16Gb). This is gonna save me a lot of reboot ! Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dam For This Useful Post:
Thanks for report!

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Yeah. Unfortunately buttons (volume, next/prev and play/pause) on the headphones (which was in the box with N9) doesn't work

Hmmm... Did you had next/prev and play/pause buttons on stock headphones?
Mine has only one button, if I recall correctly...