Notices

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by VulcanRidr View Post
I just downloded this app, and am on the work wireless. When I fire it off and try to sign into gmail, I get

Code:
Loading error
Connection closed
I also get the same when trying to get to gmail through macuco. Any ideas?

--vr
Do you have a proxy server? Have you tried to access using a different internet connection (cellphone data or other wifi)? It will help isolate the issue...

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Posts: 473 | Thanked: 141 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Virginia, USA
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
Do you have a proxy server? Have you tried to access using a different internet connection (cellphone data or other wifi)? It will help isolate the issue...
No proxy server, and I can get to sites using the web browser, including the Crochik support site from the MobWebMail interface. That said, I will try from my home wifi (I don't use cellphone data, because AT&T is prohibitively expensive for the crappy network you get. )

Thanks,
--vr

No proxy server, and I can get to sites using the web browser, including the Crochik support site from the MobWebMail interface. That said, I will try from my home wifi (I don't use cellphone data, because AT&T is prohibitively expensive for the crappy network you get. )

Thanks,
--vr
Can you get to gmail using the regular browser on the phone? It could be your company trying to prevent you from using other emails.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

Can you get to gmail using the regular browser on the phone? It could be your company trying to prevent you from using other emails.
I can get to gmail from the regular web browser. I am logged in right now.

--vr

I can get to gmail from the regular web browser. I am logged in right now.

--vr
Then I have to assume that is something "unique" (setting?) about your gmail account. Give a try using your home WIFI but my guess is that it won't work either.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

Then I have to assume that is something "unique" (setting?) about your gmail account. Give a try using your home WIFI but my guess is that it won't work either.
Is forcing it to use https unique? I'll check, but thats the only thing that comes to mind...And it works sometimes in Macuco and sometimes not.

I am open for suggestions. Implementing something like this should be pretty simple. I will keep in mind
Hi,
Great App. Very useful. Can you help me with cut and paste. I can't seem to get it working. thanks.

Last edited by geohsia; 2011-04-16 at 11:27.

I don't know if anyone has reported this bug but with the virtual keyboard, when I touch the username field for example, it doesn't take what is already there but just add/append to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerocool2k For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Luleå, Sweden
I would like to change the standard account (that shows up when starting MobWebMail). As it seams like the list is in order of setting the accounts up, is there a way to delete all accounts, and start over (and setting accounts up in the right order)?

Thanks for a great program.

/oxpo

Originally Posted by oxpo View Post
I would like to change the standard account (that shows up when starting MobWebMail). As it seams like the list is in order of setting the accounts up, is there a way to delete all accounts, and start over (and setting accounts up in the right order)?

Thanks for a great program.

/oxpo
Right now your only option is to edit the configuration file. It is quite easy. Just open it on any editor and edit the "Accounts=" line. You can remove any account from there and/or reorder them.

The configuration file is at: /home/user/.config/Crochik/MoWebMail.conf (note: that is not MobWebMail.conf - my bad )

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:

Tags
gmail