Notices

Posts: 138 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Hi everybody,

and thank you to all translators :-)

I just download version 1.0-5 into extra-devel with Dutch and Swedish translations, it will be available in a few minutes ...
Thanks! However, I can't seem to get swedish to work, perhaps I made some error in the translation file? I have the latest version from devel.

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Spain
Originally Posted by aanckar View Post
Thanks! However, I can't seem to get swedish to work, perhaps I made some error in the translation file? I have the latest version from devel.
It seems I put a wrong code for Swedish. Please try with version 1.0-6, it will be available in a few minutes.

Protect your confidential information by installing Wallet for N9 and N900.
Visit: http://www.nowhereman.eu

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
two things:

1. title: qtwallet. could that be changed to Wallet for example?

2. when adding information, a save -button would be cool, much nicer than tapping title bar etc.. same with list: new etc buttons in top.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

It seems I put a wrong code for Swedish. Please try with version 1.0-6, it will be available in a few minutes.
I still cant get swedish... Tried spanish, french and dutch and these all work well. Am I missing something?

I still cant get swedish... Tried spanish, french and dutch and these all work well. Am I missing something?
I will check this afternoon, it still has a wrong language code. I put sv, then se, and it seems that the correct one is sv_SE

I will check this afternoon, it still has a wrong language code. I put sv, then se, and it seems that the correct one is sv_SE
Ok, thanks! BTW, I'm not sure I mentioned this earlier but there is another small typo I found, when selecting "Delete DB" it should say: You will lose (not lost) all your data.

Ok, thanks! BTW, I'm not sure I mentioned this earlier but there is another small typo I found, when selecting "Delete DB" it should say: You will lose (not lost) all your data.
Hi Aanckar,

please can you try again?

Hi Aanckar,

please can you try again?
Yes, it works well now! I will probably submit an updated translation file (along with the finnish one) as there are a few words I want to change.

Is there any way to translate the "yes/no" and "done"-buttons? How about the "about"-window?

And another question: how do you trigger the "password cannot be changed" dialog since I would like to see how that sentence works out?

Last edited by aanckar; 2010-07-13 at 07:21. Reason: added question

Another thing: I just encountered a quite serious bug. Upon changing the password the app deleted some images from some cards and moved some images to other cards!

I tried to replicate the bug but it only occured once... and messed up the DB pretty bad.

Yes, it works well now! I will probably submit an updated translation file (along with the finnish one) as there are a few words I want to change.

Is there any way to translate the "yes/no" and "done"-buttons? How about the "about"-window?

And another question: how do you trigger the "password cannot be changed" dialog since I would like to see how that sentence works out?
I complete forgot About window, I will check this afternoon. And about standard buttons, they should work! There must be an error.

Thanks