Originally Posted by Karel Jansens View Post
What in the name of the Seventh Hell is that blotch on the bottom left side of the screen?
It's the tab that you pull to take the clear screen protector off. Still have mine on until I order a proper screen protector.

Posts: 3,220 | Thanked: 326 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ "Almost there!" (Monte Christo, Count of)
Originally Posted by cman74 View Post
It's the tab that you pull to take the clear screen protector off. Still have mine on until I order a proper screen protector.
Oh, good. From the video it looked like one of those "self portrait mirrors" many camera cell phones have and I've been trying to think up new names[*] to describe the stupidity of the designer who thought that was a good idea...
____
[*] "Aaaargghh! you stupid f**kface!!!" was the best I could think of sofar.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Washington DC
So anyone wanna post a video on how slow or fast it handles youtube/google video?

heads up - previous link works, nokia europe in stock and taking orders at 269 quid. I think I was the first on here to ask about what became known as WSOD so wish me luck!!!

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by phi View Post
So anyone wanna post a video on how slow or fast it handles youtube/google video?
Why not try following the link in post #55 of this very thread?

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Washington DC
Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
Why not try following the link in post #55 of this very thread?
oops, i missed that, thanks!

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Oct 2006 @ Poland
Originally Posted by flareup View Post
heads up - previous link works, nokia europe in stock and taking orders at 269 quid. I think I was the first on here to ask about what became known as WSOD so wish me luck!!!
grrr... still not in Poland :P
and why that expensive?! 399 euro?! it's about $520 ! !

Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by flareup View Post
Have also just placed an order for £269 with free shipping! I ordered one of the first 770's back in November 2005 (price: £245) and it's been fault free in all that time so not too worried about being one of the first again.

This works out at $519 / €399 so still pretty expensive when compared to the $400 in US but no doubt due to the exceptionally good GBP/USD exchange rate.

Can't really complain too much when the new device is costing only £24 more than the old one!

Just posted order for Norway. Price in shopping cart: €335. But that is without VAT (Norway -> outside EU).

BTW, link to use for shopping (know it is further back, but maybe some others are to lazy):

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
Originally Posted by sveinan View Post
Just posted order for Norway. Price in shopping cart: €335. But that is without VAT (Norway -> outside EU).

BTW, link to use for shopping (know it is further back, but maybe some others are to lazy):
great news mate...