Active Topics

when is PR 1.1 going to come out OTA for the Singapore versions!!??

Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
If you're device is branded (SingTel, etc), then you have to thank that branding company for the delay.... that is, *IF* they even care to release the update. Thank Goodness for Flashing.

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by slai View Post
I also get unable to retweet, but i get that on twitter.com as well, so im assuming it has nothing to do with the n9?

Then again if i look at tweets in my timeline i can see the tweet i tried to retweet from my n9, and it says "undo retweet", which wont undo anything since twitter.com doesnt show me having retweeted it at all.

"Undo retweet" turns briefly into "retweet", which when pressed says this:

"Your account may not be allowed to perform this action. Please refresh the page and try again."

Which doesnt help.

So it seems my n9 broke twitter.
Interesting. I wonder if the twitter app does not have permission to retweet. But if you cant do it from the website then..it makes no sense.

Screw it. I'll put this as one of those quirky things I can live without. Now lets discuss battery life :P - mine lasted 4 hours today.

-3G (i cant use 2G as my vodafone booster at home requires 3G)
-Push email
-30 mins of music
-1 hour of web browsing.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by asianmoomoo View Post
Just flash it... I did my Singtel 64Gb & converted it to NZ at the same time a few days ago... the instructions work fine

The Following User Says Thank You to PhatApteryx For This Useful Post:
unbranded Middle East region N9 here. no update yet

Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
This is getting annoying. When I open a message the name of the person appears but otherwise it is quite spontaneous. Other then clovis no one else noticed this?
It's only happened to me when I have had a duplicate contact entry with the same number, usually arising from syncs. Once merged, it sorted itself out and the message app shows the name.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpfsn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 194 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by afaq View Post
Another bug - twitter. I rarely use it to tweet but i've noticed recently if I try to retweet someone elses tweet i get an error saying "unable to retweet".
Same here. I had not noticed before as I've been using Twimgo.

Posts: 196 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Near St. Albans UK
Originally Posted by marrat View Post
Flashing North Europe PR1.1 from NaviFirm to our Danish eBay N9 worked without any problems... I am happy PR1.1 owner since last week!
I'm tempted but think i will hold tight! I'm sure it can't be long before its available! Don't really want to mess with it really!

Was quite annoyed to see Expansys UK selling the 64gb black for £555! maybe i should have waited! Might of had my ground to stand on if for example a scratch appeared!!

Asked Nokia UK about the warranty and they won't touch it if the part is not available in the UK! So will have to live with it!

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ London
Originally Posted by Grazy View Post
I'm tempted but think i will hold tight! I'm sure it can't be long before its available! Don't really want to mess with it really!

Was quite annoyed to see Expansys UK selling the 64gb black for £555! maybe i should have waited! Might of had my ground to stand on if for example a scratch appeared!!

Asked Nokia UK about the warranty and they won't touch it if the part is not available in the UK! So will have to live with it!
I just flashed my Danish one. This is the first time I've flashed something It was pretty easy with all the instructions available

Originally Posted by rdelfin View Post
If you're device is branded (SingTel, etc), then you have to thank that branding company for the delay.... that is, *IF* they even care to release the update. Thank Goodness for Flashing.

nope, mine is not branded.