Posts: 646 | Thanked: 1,124 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Espoo, Finland
Your screenshot is pretty much unreadable, and you haven't even cared to explained how you got to that situation (which original firmware, what image you flashed and all that jazz).
Anyhow, the solution is probably in included in the thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693 so start reading from there.

I Have Serious Prblm Wit My N9
Wen i Use net If I attend Any Call After Tht Phone stops Wrkng doesn't open Any App It Takes To Long Time N I should Reboot Every Time
Plz Give Me Any Solution fr ths

Posts: 645 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
If you cant give any info you should just reflash.

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=82693

Wat Info i Should Say

Posts: 86 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Turkey
Hi guys.

At last, after 5 or 6 ( no sleep no eat ) hardly days workings, testings and lookings for, i just found the way to solve the problem with Nokia N9 cmt problem during flashing.

Yea,till it i red many post from many forums from nice guys Thank you at all!!!

So lets begin. I'll tell you just the way with which one i solved it - in most situations this problem with cmt happening with chines versions of Nokia N9 (ofcourse brand), that why. If any questions feel free to ask.

(I do all these in Ubuntu 12.04) Steps:
1) Go here (prefer with Chrome browser to translate to english,cause site in russian)

2) Go to the section For any "gray" smartphones and download one firmware file and one content(emmc) file (i prefer to download just firmware file,no need to flash emmc,but if you want and have a time and patienсе download and flash also emmc). Save this (them if u decide to flash firmware and emmc) somewhere in the folders of /home/user/. In my option this folder was Downloads (I prefer to clean the folder before putting there the flashing files.

3) I prefer...no, I INSISTENLY prefer to have flash operations on computers with LINUX OS. If You cant, so just find someone who using Linux distributins Maann))
You must install flasher.3.12....deb.
here you can download it. But something get wrong during downloads, i think tablets-dev site went down,never mind - if problems, then click to the file at the end of this post, download and install it.

4) So, after steps 1 and 2, do these:
a)make sure that phone is FULLY charged
b)make sure that you did step a) and detach your Nokia N9 from all connections - charging, usb.. just put your phone back.
c)open terminal, type
Code:
sudo su
If live-cd no need, if installed OS then type your superuser password and then type this
Code:
flasher -F TheFirmwareWhichYouDownloadedByStepTwo.bin --flash-only=cmt -f -R
5) If success Your log must be like that
Code:
root@aceraspire4935g:/home/penryn/Загрузки# flasher -F D2C89BF2_DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.418.2_PR_LEGACY_418_ARM_RM-696_PRD_signed.bin --flash-only=cmt -f
flasher 3.12.1 (Oct  5 2011) Harmattan
WARNING: This tool is intended for professional use only. Using it may result
in permanently damaging your device or losing the warranty.

USB device found at bus 002, device address 033.
Device identifier IMEIIMEIIMEIIME  (SN: N/A)
Raw data transfer EP found at EP2.
Ping attempt 1 (250 ms)
Server application: 1.7.2
Found product RM-696 rev. 1601
Server implements softupd protocol version 1.8
Image SW version DFL61_HARMATTAN_40.2012.21-3.418.2_PR_418
Image cert-sw skipped
Image xloader skipped
Image secondary skipped
Image kernel skipped
Image moslo skipped
Image rootfs skipped
Image mmc skipped
Image tar skipped
Image config skipped

Battery level 95 %, continuing.

image        [state    progress         transfer     flash speed]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
[x] cmt-2nd      [finished   100 %      95 /      95 kB      NA     ]
[x] cmt-algo     [finished   100 %     789 /     789 kB      NA     ]
[x] cmt-mcusw    [finished   100 %   6050 /    6050 kB    3087 kB/s]
Success
root@aceraspire4935g:/home/penryn/Загрузки# flasher -R
flasher 3.12.1 (Oct  5 2011) Harmattan
WARNING: This tool is intended for professional use only. Using it may result
in permanently damaging your device or losing the warranty.

USB device found at bus 002, device address 033.
Device identifier: IMEIIMEIIMEIIME (SN: N/A)
Raw data transfer EP found at EP2.
Ping attempt 1 (250 ms)
Server application: 1.7.2
Found product RM-696 rev. 1601
Server implements softupd protocol version 1.8
Success
If no success, just put here output, let us to see. In 99% if no success, then we will try download another firmware - if need, we will download one by one firmwares (in this time here and try it again))) funny, but it will work 100% at last!

6) So after succes, just type
Code:
flasher -R
and wait - device will reboot and boots to OS. Yo will see that your network come back, you will be able type *#06# and get output. Your about product section will work fine and will shows IMEI and at last, you'll see that OS working fine, no have frozens, no have hitting, so no need to flash firmware!!! - by the way, I see that, after error cmt, the device top (wher the processor with flash) hitting very vell after this success,all getting fine.

This was guide for beginners with easy tongue I'm sorry from advanced users if in some places and sorry for not good english Although this guide is to NOT DEAD device. If you have a dead device, then its another story. I'll try to find easist way to alive dead devices and share here - to beginners ofcourse

Join!
Attached Files
File Type: deb flasher_3.12.1_i386.deb (60.9 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by TonyUkuk; 2013-09-11 at 23:42. Reason: spelling

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyUkuk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
@TonyUkuk Many Thanks for details steps written here and time take by you to post. Though it is mostly similar , I am going to try again.
I am using Linux Mint and I feel that should be ok.

Posts: 131 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ India
@TonyUkuk I tried and got exactly same result as I get on Windows.
I guess it is some hardware issue.

Flashed My n9 and brought main.bin from here :
http://www.mrcrab.net/Nokia-Product-Code.html...

Downloaded this :
Dfl61 Harmattan 40.2012.21-3 Pr Legacy 006-oem1-958 Arm.bin

but when it finished this apeared on my N9 :
Device not working properly [in BLUE]
Try updating the device software with Nokia Software Updater. If the problem persists, contact the nearest Nokia Care point. [in WHITE]

Help Please...
Attached Images

Last edited by Ta76eem; 2013-09-15 at 15:47. Reason: Change Image..

@suyog, what is your problem? same cmt-mcsuw? say please,
1)did you successfully flashed your device with last firmware version?
2)put log here please or attach a screen phoyo of log of your actions on flashing it
3)i dont think so that is hardware issue..hope that not.
3)which version is your device? is this 003 (brand but factory shipping China)

a little tip : go to the settings>about product, take a snapshoot the place where shows barcode. send this picture to your computer,scan this picture via any barcode scanner - you will get the wright product code which with you find the wright firmware to flash cmt - i did like that. (ofcourse if your device booting in OS)

@Ta76eem, seems it's partition issue. chechk this thread for knowledge. but lets fitst chechk whether your partitions are wright - from here do like the instructions describing and fllow the steps till step 7 - from the beginning step 7 begins solving another issue, we need 1,2,3,4,5,6 steps. so after fdisk -l (step 6) there will be partition table - take snapshoot and attach here.

PS: it will be open three window as mass storage where you will see your folders - its good if you snapshoot them too and show. Although the instructions are able on linux, not on windows.

Tags
flashing, nokia n9