Posts: 1,055 | Thanked: 4,107 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Norway
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Mobile Phones Direct have just told me without question that they will be shipping N900s from their warehouse on 17th.
And likewise, Nokia UK have been saying the 9th for a good few weeks now.

Posts: 946 | Thanked: 1,650 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by ninjaboxergirl View Post
Mobile Phones Direct have just told me without question that they will be shipping N900s from their warehouse on 17th.
you mean they already know all our phone numbers and tell you the date straight away whenever you call them?

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Berlin
I'm a little confused. How is the UK receiving the N900 before Germany? When I call Nokia here in Germany I consistently get told November 25th and even that isn't set in stone. I've called 4 times and that is the date I'm getting across the board. If someone from Germany is getting told Nov. 9th or 16th as well please let me know!

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
We can see as the date approach that the activiti on this tred is much higher, so the hype. Hope we don't get a slip in the projected dates...

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
I'm getting really really really really.......... peeeeeeeeeed off with Nokia, not the fact they're shipping it late but the lack of official communication and because of the constant lies........just come clean...no wonder they're lagging in the smartphone business, because they're tooooo SLOW!

Nokia UK told me 9th November....do I believe that??????????? NO

The Following User Says Thank You to mchu6am4 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Zuhälter View Post
I'm a little confused. How is the UK receiving the N900 before Germany? When I call Nokia here in Germany I consistently get told November 25th and even that isn't set in stone. I've called 4 times and that is the date I'm getting across the board. If someone from Germany is getting told Nov. 9th or 16th as well please let me know!
Well isnt it possible that the release date differs? I havent heard anything else than 25th in Germany...

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by Breece View Post
Well isnt it possible that the release date differs? I havent heard anything else than 25th in Germany...
Well well, it's seem that is everywhere in US Nokia say mid november, there website say end of november. Time and dates are slipping no good sign. I am sure that Peter will post here soon to give us some news or maybe is his to busy packing the shipping boxes of the N900

Banned | Posts: 537 | Thanked: 117 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ N900 LAND
Just called Nokia uk ITS THE 9TH YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

only 5 sleeps to go might have some ealy nights with mrs nuknuk if you catch my drift and listen to this in bed to get mrs nuknuk in the mood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0I6mhZ5wMw NJOI

Norway just updated to 30.11.09
Someone wake me when its over.

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ South Yorkshire
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
I question that " without question"
Actually it was me that said 'without question' just because they gave me a direct answer, straight away.. I asked if they knew the official release date yet- or they could tell me when they will definatenatley be shipping from their own MPD warehouses and the guy said ' November 17th'. I said- 'is that the date you will ship out to us?' He said 'Yes'.... 3 weeks ago they told me 16th they expected to take receipt of the order so if they send out following day then nothing has changed for them.

-and just for the record- although I want my N900 to be free of bugs when I receive it as a result of Nokia 'listening' to their customers' and attempting to iron out problems for us from the start OR EVEN understand that they might want to delay release to maximise sales just ahead of Xmas - I am pretty naffed off that they don't seem to have the decency to let us know what the hell they're playing at or when we can expect our (let's face it, pretty expensive toys) to arrive with the postman.
OK- got that off my chest.

Tags
bumped by idiot?, impatience, n900 release, strange