Notices

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
@Idro: I think your account may be expired.. Check the wiki how to solve it

@jpel: Try to reinstall wazapp

@jpel keep both volume ring tone and music at the max

@willi i read the wiki bit i have to change in the link YYY to md5.....what's that?

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Ok, got now notification sound working with system chat notifier, wazapps own notification still keeps silence

jpel try to put at the max both volume
ring tone and music

I never used Wazapp on my N9 nor have ever use Whatsapp on any platform with my phonenumber.
I installed Wazapp once yesterday for the first time on my N9, but registering sms takes very long and sms doesn't never arrive. After a few more tries it said 'Too recent download error'. I saw somewhere that you should remove Wazapp and redownload. Now when I try open the .deb file after download, i get the 'Installation failed. Installation interrupted' error. What is the solution for this?
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

Originally Posted by The Wizard of Huz View Post
I installed Wazapp once yesterday for the first time on my N9, but registering sms takes very long and sms doesn't never arrive. After a few more tries it said 'Too recent download error'.
Well you should read some pages back.. WhatsApp changed something and the Wazapp registration is not working at the moment. You could try to register with Bluestacks.

Now when I try open the .deb file after download, i get the 'Installation failed. Installation interrupted' error. What is the solution for this?
http://wiki.maemo.org/Wazapp#Complet..._your_Nokia_N9

The Following User Says Thank You to willi6868 For This Useful Post:
wazapp sometimes says only connecting!!!!!
only in wifi connection works always fine

I tried this but it doesn't solve the problem. I still get the same error. If I do a search in search app, than I still see the previous downloaded .deb files.
Motorola M3688 → Ericsson R320 → Siemens S40 → Motorola V60c → Palm Treo 650 → Blackberry 9000 → Nokia N900 → HP Pre 3 → Nokia N900 → Nokia N9 → Nokia N900 → Nokia 808 → Blackberry Z10 → Blackberry Passport

Only dead fish swim with the stream.

I tried this but it doesn't solve the problem. I still get the same error. If I do a search in search app, than I still see the previous downloaded .deb files.
Yea you don't remove your downloaded files by purging.. it completly removes your installation of wazapp and you should able to install it again. If you want to remove the .deb files just open firefox (if you downloaded them on this way) and delte them.

Posts: 335 | Thanked: 285 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Trento, Italy
Shouldn't our accounts expire today?? One year of wazapp right now

The Following User Says Thank You to Lucazz990 For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp