Active Topics

Although I've preordered at nokia.de I send expansys.de an email because they changed from "3 Days" to "Verfügbarkeit: fällig ab Samstag 28.November" and asked what information they got from nokia and when they have their units in stock.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Finland
Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
you get a tracking # with that? where are you? UK?
He is probably tracking it, and atm it is in Moon and getting on board of ship to Pluto!

Oh wait, is this the real world, or the dream world? Im mixed them up now, cant sleep...

Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
you get a tracking # with that? where are you? UK?
It was not my N900 order - it was a present from Neckermann.de for finding a new customer. I only said, I felt from my chair, cause I'm also a bit from freaking out to get the N900...

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Nokia UK just told me 'end of next week' without hesitation. So It seems to depend on who you talk to.
Indeed. Both Nokia reps I spoke to on the phone today (on 0800 331 6021) said it was shipping out from their warehouse this week.

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester, UK
Originally Posted by jutl View Post
Indeed. Both Nokia reps I spoke to on the phone today (on 0800 331 6021) said it was shipping out from their warehouse this week.
Yep me to... Fingers crossed... I also asked teh adviser if I would get my device by the end of this week, he said most likley they will have stock to forfil all pre-orders, but of not they would recieve a new batch on Friday and ship it for either Monday or Tuesday

So it's sounding promising

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mklass For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Yep, I rang twice (once from work without an order number, once from home with) and got two completely different replies. Nice to know customer service is as consistently inconsistent as ever.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RevdKathy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Kassel, Germany
Originally Posted by Rotkaeqpchen View Post
Although I've preordered at nokia.de I send expansys.de an email because they changed from "3 Days" to "Verfügbarkeit: fällig ab Samstag 28.November" and asked what information they got from nokia and when they have their units in stock.
i checked the expansys.de site, and saw a "delivery in 14 days" statement there.. i noticed the units @ expansys/de is qwerty instead of qwertz though... hmm.

i am curious if i order now, will i get it before the 9th of December...

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by mklass View Post
Yep me to... Fingers crossed... I also asked teh adviser if I would get my device by the end of this week, he said most likley they will have stock to forfil all pre-orders, but of not they would recieve a new batch on Friday and ship it for either Monday or Tuesday

So it's sounding promising
Meh just called up Nokia Uk, got the i'm not sure when we are shipping to customers, but it should be soon.

I then tried calling MPD - Got a really annoyed person saying - no delivery date for pre-orders yet - most likely towards the end of next week.

It does seen there is still no concrete answer - so taking both with a pinch of salt so to speak.....

The Following User Says Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
I got sent this today

Reference No: 1-9110**8797

Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting Nokia Care. We appreciate you choosing Nokia N900 as
your preferred device.

We're glad receiving your e-mail. And looking forward to better assist you. With
regard to your concern, tentative date for N900 release is November 19, 2009. If
you will purchase online, you're one of the customer who will have this latest
phone model. For further information and to ensure its quality, you may call our
Nokia Sales Representative at 0800 3316021.

For future reference, please feel free to check our website. Kindly refer to the
link below:

http://www.nokia.co.uk/home

You may also call our Customer Care Hotline at 0845-045-5555,Mon-fri 9am - 7pm
(except bank and public holidays)

Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Posts: 175 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Manchester UK
Originally Posted by draco.bdn View Post
it was not my n900 order - it was a present from neckermann.de for finding a new customer. I only said, i felt from my chair, cause i'm also a bit from freaking out to get the n900...
:d:d:d:d:d:d