Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 539 | Thanked: 165 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Berlin, Germany
Originally Posted by cpulvermacher View Post
I'm currently adding a list of previous alarms, which should simplify things a bit. Not sure if I want to add repeated alarm right now, but I might add them later on.
Maybe not neccessary at all when using alarmed or another triggering software (like sleepanalyser) for calling evilalarm on command line. Especially alarmed (or f-cron) could jump right in and offer the ability to run evilalarm in a cron-like way.

Snooze didn't work with Blubbels... (yeah I shouldn't be snoozing anyway but I like just one snooze of 5 minutes :P) Using version 0.6. I only tried once, but I'll report if it doesn't work today either.
Great work by the way. Are you going to add more modules? Possibly expandable by others (like an extensions system)? That would be amazing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Char For This Useful Post:
@Char:
You're right, sound doesn't turn off when snoozing, will look into that.

I do have some module ideas floating around (for example stopping based on an external command -- ping, maybe? ), but I'll need to clean up the interface a bit before adding new ones. (or before anyone else will be willing to write their own)

The Following User Says Thank You to cpulvermacher For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Slovenia
How can I save new settings in latest version?

When I change alarm song and go back the test goes well. But when I close the program and open again...the settings are not like I changed them...

@mihapodb:
Settings should be saved when leaving the settings dialog.

So if you return to the main screen and test the alarm, settings appear to be saved; but if you instead close the program, they're gone?
What happens if you use "test alarm" and then restart the program?

I set new settings, go back to main menu, click "test alarm" and there goes alarm with new settings.
But when I close the program settings revert back :/

I've managed to get similar behaviour by quickly tapping the "settings" button multiple times, resulting in more than one settings dialog. Changing things in one dialog and closing it would apply them, quitting the program would then save the old settings still in other dialogs...

Could this be behind it? Are there any other windows open after clicking settings? (maybe in background?)

Not in my case :/

@mihapodb:
Can you check if the bug still occurs with this build?
http://ge.tt/32X8dpj

Yes it is the same.

Where are all configuration files of the evil alarm? So I can edit them manually...

The Following User Says Thank You to mihapodb For This Useful Post: