Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by Morpog View Post
Sociality and fmobi are two alternatives
ooops my bad, thx for clarify that,

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ Hyderabad, India
First of all, kudos to dicksonleong8 (Dicksonbeta on twitter) for porting it to MeeGo. This fantastic OS needs apps like these and developer attention.

Been using Tweetian since day one when it was made available for N9 and I found it pretty good for a Beta. Occasional freezes, which is understandable for a beta app. I hope it gets better in future releases. Closing and opening solves it, temporarily.

Just a thought on the UX.

When composing a tweet, onscreen keypad immediately kicks in. After composing Tweet we have to tap the screen to get rid of keypad and then hit Tweet. Would be nice if the tweet/cancel buttons are visible, same goes with re-tweeting a tweet. Attached image might be explain things further.

Hope to see it with more features in future updates.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to krizanand For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by krizanand View Post
First of all, kudos to dicksonleong8 (Dicksonbeta on twitter) for porting it to MeeGo. This fantastic OS needs apps like these and developer attention.

Been using Tweetian since day one when it was made available for N9 and I found it pretty good for a Beta. Occasional freezes, which is understandable for a beta app. I hope it gets better in future releases. Closing and opening solves it, temporarily.

Just a thought on the UX.

When composing a tweet, onscreen keypad immediately kicks in. After composing Tweet we have to tap the screen to get rid of keypad and then hit Tweet. Would be nice if the tweet/cancel buttons are visible, same goes with re-tweeting a tweet. Attached image might be explain things further.

Hope to see it with more features in future updates.
Thanks for your feedback!

It is a bit hard for me to solve the freezing issue if it happens randomly since I can't reproduce it and find out the cause.

For the keyboard issue, I can't bring the toolbar up to the above of the keyboard... Or maybe I will just add another button when keyboard is opened. But in another way, the "Tweet" button is only visible after closing the keyboard is good, because it will prevent you accidentally pressing the "Tweet" button before you finish typing your tweet.

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
ooops my bad, thx for clarify that,
One more for Kasvopus

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2012 @ Hyderabad, India
Originally Posted by dicksonleong8 View Post

It is a bit hard for me to solve the freezing issue if it happens randomly since I can't reproduce it and find out the cause.

For the keyboard issue, I can't bring the toolbar up to the above of the keyboard... Or maybe I will just add another button when keyboard is opened. But in another way, the "Tweet" button is only visible after closing the keyboard is good, because it will prevent you accidentally pressing the "Tweet" button before you finish typing your tweet.
Seriously, I would happily give my N9 to you for testing Tweetian if your are in Hyderabad or if I'm in your place. I hope you manage to get one or buy an used one from ebay?

I can live with both both UX(maybe it is just me who thinks it needs some change) and feezing problem. Just wanted to let you know and check if that could be fixed. Carry on with your good work.

Posts: 368 | Thanked: 826 times | Joined on May 2012 @ India
Nice app and Nice UI. I don't have a N9 but I can guarantee that Dickson is a great developer and he would take the app to perfection. The Symbian version is a great piece of work.
Everyone please provide feedback and comments in this thread, as it's required for Tweetian securing a spot in the device seeding program.
It'd help the developer to work on the Meego version more intensely.

Thanks

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Weird, I never have such problem in saving search. Do you already have 25 saved search? A Twitter user can only have maximum 25 of saved searches.

List support is coming soon, since not much people is using it.
I don't have 25 saved searches, only about 10.

Edit: 7, to be precise.

Last edited by geneven; 2012-06-12 at 12:01.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I couldn't find Tweetian in the Store this morning. I ran the beta and didn't have the plus sign saved search error message today. Tweetian allows saving searches, which Twimgo doesn't do, so I guess I'll switch to Tweetian!

The Following User Says Thank You to geneven For This Useful Post:
Like this, feels like it belongs to N9.

Will post more later when I have studied it better....

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia

How about changing the VKB's enter button to "Tweet" using the SIPAttributes qml element (if you are coding using qml) Thanks