Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
After reading carefully this thread and reading between the lines. I would guess that my compiled version is not working, but the version from rzr seems to work. Sadly that it is not uploaded here and that no one could clearly report which one is working or not (60 downloads = 60 fails = 0.3 reports ).

I had a look into the svn source code which rzr was using and I will make a binary from svn. It looks like that this lost sixaxisd_1.0_armel.deb was made from svn because there is a debian folder with this version numbering.

Nevertheless some cloned ones (shanwan, gasia) could need a newer bluez stack or a patched kernel because there offered HID service which is not Bluetooth compliant.

Did you test your cloned controller with the N900 or only with newer devices?

Stay tuned I will compile and upload hopefully the version from svn soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
I hope this time it is working, not tested so far need to get a controller.

Requirements: Controller need maybe the same mac like the N9 you need to change this over usb for example with "sixpair"

1. you need to be root (devel-su)
2. kill bluetooth daemon (repeat it few times quickly)

Code:
killall bluetoothd
3. check if bluetooth is killed

Code:
ps ax | grep bluetoothd
4. configure bluetooth

Code:
/usr/sbin/hciconfig hci0 up
/usr/sbin/hciconfig hci0 lm master
/usr/sbin/hciconfig hci0 piscan
5. start sixaxis daemon

Code:
sixaxisd
6. press (PS) button to start the connection and it will accessible through:

Code:
/dev/input/js0
and mouse emulation maybe /dev/input/mouse0
Attached Files
File Type: gz sixaxisd_1.0.tar.gz (11.5 KB, 56 views)
File Type: deb sixaxisd_1.0_armel.deb (7.7 KB, 49 views)

Last edited by Halftux; 2017-12-22 at 19:08. Reason: /usr/sbin/ the "s" was missing

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
I'll try in the next days, thank you very much! My device is a N9 with openmode, hope this will work

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
I've uninstalled the previous package with warehouse, installed the new and now it doesn't find hciconfig anymore (not present in the folder). How can I reinstall it?
I've tried with apt-get install hcitool and apt-get install hciconfig, but the result is always the same:
E: Couldn't find package hcitool

Tried also apt-get install --reinstall bluez (should contain hciconfig), this is the output:
Code:
~ # apt-get install --reinstall bluez
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Recommended packages:
  osso-product-info
The following packages will be upgraded:
  bluez
1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 reinstalled, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 472kB of archives.
After this operation, 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Get: 1 https://coderus.openrepos.net ./ bluez 4.91-0maemo26+0m8 [472kB]
Fetched 472kB in 1s (244kB/s)
aegis-deb-release: Missing ':' in '
    </body>
</html>'
aegis-deb-release: Missing ':' in '</div>
<div id="uamask" class="uamask"></div>
</body>
</html>'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/catch_d                                                                                        eb.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/auto-ov                                                                                        ibackup.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/startca                                                                                        tch.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Galleryfix/                                                                                        gif-asso2.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Galleryfix/                                                                                        gif-asso1.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Emoticons/t                                                                                        heme_activator.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Secure/devi                                                                                        ce_secure.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Notifer/not                                                                                        ifer.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Refresh/qsh                                                                                        utdown'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Refresh/qre                                                                                        boot'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-back3.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-back4.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-wall3.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-wall4.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/UA/uaincept                                                                                        ion'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/UA/uaopenmo                                                                                        de'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Operator/op                                                                                        erator2.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/contro                                                                                        lfile.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/conver                                                                                        ter.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/creato                                                                                        r.sh'
(Reading database ... 73808 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to replace bluez 4.91-0maemo26+0m8 (using .../bluez_4.91-0maemo26+0m8_                                                                                        armel.deb) ...
Unpacking replacement bluez ...
aegis-installing bluez (from 'com.nokia.maemo')
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/catch_d                                                                                        eb.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/auto-ov                                                                                        ibackup.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/OVI/startca                                                                                        tch.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Galleryfix/                                                                                        gif-asso2.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Galleryfix/                                                                                        gif-asso1.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Emoticons/t                                                                                        heme_activator.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Secure/devi                                                                                        ce_secure.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Notifer/not                                                                                        ifer.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Refresh/qsh                                                                                        utdown'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Refresh/qre                                                                                        boot'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-back3.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-back4.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-wall3.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Autowall/au                                                                                        to-wall4.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/UA/uaincept                                                                                        ion'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/UA/uaopenmo                                                                                        de'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/Operator/op                                                                                        erator2.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/contro                                                                                        lfile.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/conver                                                                                        ter.sh'
aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'n9-qtweakall::/opt/N9QTweak/DPKG/creato                                                                                        r.sh'
Processing triggers for applauncherd-launcher ...
Setting up bluez (4.91-0maemo26+0m8) ...
Updating desktop entries... Done
~ # /usr/bin/hciconfig hci0 up
sh: /usr/bin/hciconfig: not found
~ #

Last edited by claustn; 2017-12-22 at 18:39.

Originally Posted by claustn View Post
now it doesn't find hciconfig anymore (not present in the folder)
sorry my fault it should be /usr/sbin/hciconfig

Last edited by Halftux; 2017-12-22 at 19:18.

Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
sorry my fault it should be /usr/sbin/hciconfig
Thank you for your time but it doesn't work, when I start the daemon it doesn't find any device. This library doesn't like unofficial devices...
I'll try with sailfish on my Nexus 5 maybe, on Android works correctly-