Notices

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Can't get the blockchain.info import feature to work.

I put in the wallet ID (not alias) and password to it (First key?), click import and it seems to do nothing, I've tried playing with different values but still nothing.

No error message is displayed either.

Posts: 1,012 | Thanked: 817 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ France
Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
Can't get the blockchain.info import feature to work.

I put in the wallet ID (not alias) and password to it (First key?), click import and it seems to do nothing, I've tried playing with different values but still nothing.

No error message is displayed either.
Hi, which version did you test, when did you try the import ? blockchain was down Sunday evening. also did you use double encoding of private keys, did you enter the second password ?

Originally Posted by Khertan View Post
Hi, which version did you test, when did you try the import ? blockchain was down Sunday evening. also did you use double encoding of private keys, did you enter the second password ?
Tried 1.50, 1.60, and just pulled the lastest git, still nothing.

For the GUID I entered the wallet ID, for the Main key I entered the blockchain.info password, the secon key I'm not sure what that is? Is it the BitPurse password.

I'm confused as to what to put for the two keys.

Edit:
Ideally I just want to create a load of watching only addresses on the blockchain.info wallet and just use BitPurse to monitor them. Or do have to import the private keys into the app. itself?

Any one else experiencing this issue?

Originally Posted by jd4200 View Post
For the GUID I entered the wallet ID, for the Main key I entered the blockchain.info password, the secon key I'm not sure what that is? Is it the BitPurse password.
The second key is the second key of BlockChain.info MyWallet, that s the key use by blockchain for double encryption.
And the last field (which appear only if you use double encryption on BitPurse is the bitpurse double encryption password.

There is no watch only feature yet, but i ll implement it for a future release. So yes you have to import the private key for the moment.

Also there was a bug that appear sometime in the import from blockchain infowallet feature, which is fixed in release 1.7.0.

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to Khertan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland
Thanks for the app!
Is there possibility to implement a real time exchange rate for euro/usd and quick copy of the wallet address?

Originally Posted by DcDimmi View Post
Thanks for the app!
Is there possibility to implement a real time exchange rate for euro/usd and quick copy of the wallet address?
Hi,

Exchange rate euro/usd was currently in development, i was using bitcoin-central api for that, but the change rate depends of market, so i should probably try to use a ponderation of different market.
As you probably notice it, bitcoin-central is currently down due to security issue, so this slow down a bit the process

To copy an wallet address you can long press in the wallet page on a address ... a menu will appear and let you copy the address.

I've also coded a "Request Bitcoin" feature, to perform a request with a standardized bitcoin url scheme that can be send via twitter, email, nfc, bluetooth, sms ... that s currently working but not yet available except in source repository. It will be in 2.0.0

Regards,

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
Great Application

But I have little problems. I switched Double encryption on, after a restart off and turned it on again. Now the Client behaves weired.

-Options show double encryption off (ist on)
-If I turn it on, it teels me "some wallets are already double encrypted" and its on, after switching view back and forth its shown off again.
-sending coins is impossible. The "Second Password" field is not shown, but if I try to send coins the client complains abaout a missing second password.

A temporary fix was to enable "store wallet key".
Now I have the second password field while sending coins, but options still show seconds pw off and behave like before.

Do you know how this could happen?

Oh, and export button doesn't do anything, see wallet unencrypted shows no private key.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
I know you are using MyWallet as the full blockchain would be too much, Andreas Schildbach has brought Bitcoin Wallet to android phones without thirdparty servers. Might be an idea to find out what he exactly does (I think he loads cleaned headers only) on that matter. Nice work so far thank you! I will add bitcoin donation to tmo in the near future.

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 253 | Thanked: 1,007 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Near Munich
I could solve my problem from above:
close BitPurse
Open config file at /home/user/.bitpurse.cfg
Change the usedoubleencryption to its real value (true)
Save and open BitPurse

After that the application behaves as intended.

Tags
bitcoin, blockchain, mywallet