Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
any free medical apps files ? if any one have them please post the link,hopefully you wont get kicked out of forum ,thanks in adv

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
any free medical apps files ? if any one have them please post the link,hopefully you wont get kicked out of forum ,thanks in adv
Since this is not a Palm nor a medical site, my guess is that it is not the best place to get tips on Palm medical apps. But who knows -- maybe you'll get lucky.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Newbie question.

How can I install a different font instead of the default one that comes with Garnet?

I remember Pushwall (I miss my buddy ) saying that he was using some kind of smooth font or something and I would like to check this out if possible.

Addison, my old dog foot sniffing friend, I've been gone but now I'm back! Missed you too! I haven't picked up my N800 for awhile, so I don't remember much about the fonts in Garnet except for eReader. I'll see if I can charge the old tablet up tomorrow and find an answer for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pushwall For This Useful Post:
Addison, try FontHackV and see if that works. Read the link on some other programs you need to install too.

You're still alive!

Eep!

Hiya Push!

So hey, I'm trying to use FontSmoother.
http://handheld.softpedia.com/dyn-po...p=7181&t=4&i=1

I can install this, run the application, but it dies on me with a GVM HALErrDisplay error of unhappiness.

Poops. *lol*

Can't you use FontHackV without FontSmoother? From what I remember you can (my fuzzy memory could be wrong!). If you really need FontSmoother, have you tried some of the previous versions to see if they create the error?

I've tried Fonthack, FonthackV, FonthackV DA and all of these have given me the same poopy error.

So yeah, I'm not sure what you did in getting any of this to work.

Try and remember if you can Push.

Focus please.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
As far as I've been able to test, GVM does not emulate the new style PalmOS 5 hacks, and pre OS 5 hacks won't work, so I do not think any Fonthack-like thing will work...

(There are some alternatives to hacks that might work, but I don't know which software uses which)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:

Tags
apps, essential, garnet, palm