Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by konttori View Post
I think theme repository is the right way to go, or to host the themes in maemo extras. The big point being that people tend to develop themes incrementally and that way end users would be getting the updates to the themes all the time.

However, of course if theme is good from day 1, then that wouldn't be needed.
Yeah but as alot of my theme users know I am not the best about waiting until something is perfect to release it. I like to get input on how its coming and what I should change.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Anyone know if there's a place you can download themes that are compatible with Diablo?

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by Eladon View Post
Anyone know if there's a place you can download themes that are compatible with Diablo?
There isn't a repo or even a list of all the themes out there. All of mine are compatible with Diablo and in my garage project.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Grenoble (France)
Hi,

I would like to know if your themes change the widget aspect? I found that most of widgets in hildon theme are really hugly, and can't be seen clearly outside, in daylight. For example, progress bar is lightblue on white brackground!!!

I'm looking for a way to get the standard default gtk look. Is it possible through resource file (gtkrc)?

Thanks,

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ €@$T Montreal Quebec Canada
here a question

its my last issu for finich my borg theme

here a picture of a default files manager and like you see the default focus is black whit underline purple

My question is what is the name of this part exactly

i need to fix this color but iam not able to ''isolated'' where is it in the layout or in the color chart

Tx to help a french nooby
French Noob

BorgTheme ¤ BorgSounds ¤ BorgStartUp ¤ BorgClock

Tags
theme