Hey guys,
I've been lurking here for a few weeks, there is so much useful info on this site. It's great. Anyways, I was forced to register and post this up.. I bought this to use on our honeymoon, so we can stay in touch with family when we are in Europe. But the future wife decided she doesn't like it.. She'd rather we take my laptop as she feels the screen is too small.. oye lol.. So.. it's up for grabs, I will probably buy her an EEE as that is slightly bigger (i'm not lugging my laptop around lol).. I hate this to be my first post, but not many options at this point..

Onto the details..

N800.. Maybe 5 hours of use on it.. works great.. flashed OS2008 and installed some of the more simple programs like Canola, MaemoMapper, and various others.. Comes with everything that was in the box. Will throw in a NIB 1GB SD Card as well.

Holux SIRF 3 GPSlim 240 Wireless Bluetooth GPS Receiver. This is like new, used once.. Retails for $75+.. Did a bit of research and seemed like best bang for the buck, especially considering the small footprint. Also have wall charger for it (only comes with car and usb standard).

igo Bluetooth keyboard. The folding gray one, ultra compact.. typed on this maybe a total of 1 hour..

Everything is in superb condition.. like I said.. bought it for upcoming trip, but going to get something else instead.. Will likely hit ebay if no hits here by weekend.

Looking for $275 shipped..

I have great feedback on ebay, my ID is kevino84.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at kevin107@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, and hopefully someone can get this great setup off me..

Last edited by kevin107; 2008-05-09 at 03:29.

check your PM's

Pics as promised...

Price lowered.. Someone must want this.. its a pretty good deal, and top notch stuff.. get it before it hits the bay!

B/T keyboard and GPS sold separately. N800 w/ 1gb SD card still available.. Looking for $190 shipped. Thanks!!

Last edited by kevin107; 2008-05-09 at 10:42.

Now on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260239544948

Thanks for everyone who was interested. Can still try your luck on my auction..

if you still have the bt keyboard and gps, i am interested if you are willing to separate