Active Topics

Notices

Tried like that. and checked all the conf files according to the site, they are fine, but im keep getting that error.

When i start yate, i see a warning in the middle,

PHP warning: PHP startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo.so' - usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Originally Posted by rosh View Post
Tried like that. and checked all the conf files according to the site, they are fine, but im keep getting that error.

When i start yate, i see a warning in the middle,

PHP warning: PHP startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo.so' - usr/lib/php5/20060613+lfs/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
Did you install wget and php5-cli, and then rerun yate-gv-setup.sh?

You can just ignore that error message. I get the same thing, but it still works for me.

yea, both wget and php5-cli are installed

BTW im on PR1.1 becuase of the choppy issue. will that be a problem?

yea, both wget and php5-cli are installed

BTW im on PR1.1 becuase of the choppy issue. will that be a problem?
Hmm. I wouldn't think PR1.1 would be an issue, but I guess it would be a possibility. I assume you stopped and then restarted yate after you re-ran gv-setup.sh?

Try stopping yate, then type 'killall yate' in the terminal, and try starting it again.

Also, can you check /usr/etc/yate/accfile.conf and make sure the 'username=' line does not have a @gmail.com at the end of it?

The Following User Says Thank You to xur17 For This Useful Post:
sorry for making trouble for you,

i checked them, they are fine, but still doesnt work, not even incoming calls. Is there anyway to see registered sip and gv account in the yate server like in asterisk to check if they are registered?

sorry for making trouble for you,

i checked them, they are fine, but still doesnt work, not even incoming calls. Is there anyway to see registered sip and gv account in the yate server like in asterisk to check if they are registered?
Not a problem. Hopefully it can help other people that have issues.

A shot in the dark - you could try rebooting and see if that fixes anything.

Make sure you have gtalk enabled as a forwarding phone in google voice. Have you ever made an outgoing call from gmail? Somewhere I read said you had to before asterisk or yate would work through gtalk.

Try running 'yate -vvvv' instead of just yate. A whole bunch of stuff should appear when you receive an incoming call - if not,

What's the format of the outgoing number?

I know there is a way to see registered sip and gv accounts in the yate server (I have done it before), but I am not sure how to off the top of my head.

looks like gv account doesnt connect with the yate server, heres what i get
-----
<c2s/googlevoice:NOTE> Dropping xml=(0x12f9a5, stream:features) ns=http://etherx.jabber.org/streams in state=Features reason='required encryption not available' [0xa11d0]
<c2s/Googlevoice:INFO> sending yo 'gmail.com' [0xa11d0]
------

<stream:error>
<internal-server-error xmlns="urn:ietfarams:xml:ns:xmpp-streams"/>
<stream:error>

Hi Xur17

Installed PR1.3 back and installed yate with your configs, boom, it works. Thanks man for your help

BTW one questions though,

Incoming calls work great, nice quality ans smooth. However the outgoing calls i make is extremely choppy and shuttering, any idea?

well, the CPU goes 100% when outgoing calls, thats may be the reason for choppiness, im gonna OC it and see

Hi Xur17

Installed PR1.3 back and installed yate with your configs, boom, it works. Thanks man for your help

BTW one questions though,

Incoming calls work great, nice quality ans smooth. However the outgoing calls i make is extremely choppy and shuttering, any idea?
That's odd that it requires PR1.3. I'm not exactly sure why.

The CPU useage should be similar for incoming and outgoing calls. When I had yate hosted remotely it would transcode outgoing calls to ilbc (which would eat up CPU useage). I added the line format=mulaw to the bottom of regfile.conf for the n900. Can you make sure that exists?

well, the CPU goes 100% when outgoing calls, thats may be the reason for choppiness, im gonna OC it and see
See above.