I am using canola2 upnp plugin. I also have media streamer but it is unable to playback videos in the correct size. Is there a better upnp for n770?
Can we play xvid and divx through upnp? i have tried , it doesn't work usually stucks after one second.

You don't mention anything about the upnp-server, but if it's Windows, you can use Orb or Tversity. If it's linux/os x/bsd, you can use Mediatomb with Canola's upnp plugin. Just setup transcoding in Mediatomb to transcode all your videos. You can use Jaffa's tablet-encode for that.

The Following User Says Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post:
i am on windows using tversity. This server automatically detects my n770 as n800/n810 due to the os2007HE. Transcoding videos on this device selection wont play on my n770. I manually have to select n770 and then playback works smooth but its not worth watching it because the pixels are toooo bad! Any ideas about transcoder settings that will give me the best of both quality and speed.? Should i use Orb? the decoder i am using is ffdshow which comes with the Tversity.